Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

He's producing backstage and has a bit of pull too.

Bellas are for sure going into HOF.
9AcB5ns.gif

People power :pimp:

Too think the Bellas were out of the company years ago and unleashed this masterful plan to set up a long reign of BellaTerror. :lol:

Cold calculating ****** :smh:

Blue Pants :pimp: make that money girl, don't let it make you

Jay Lethal deserves a mention as one of the top heels with Rollins and EC3. He's done a really good job of showing how versatile he is, and that he's more than just comedic relief.

Los Matadores have been needing to get repackaged since their debut.

Lake bells chest on how to make it :nthat: miss this show man atleast let me get a HBO movie. Cot Dam hey ladies got a movie :smh:

word. can we have a regulars pool and a jobbers pool. don't want me or any of the regulars to get ribbed by a jobber

That's how I did it the first year and there was too much *****ing going on about who was in what group. Once I get a full list of participants this year we'll go from there. You waited forever last year to get something right?

That's how I did it the first year and there was too much *****ing going on about who was in what group. Once I get a full list of participants this year we'll go from there. You waited forever last year to get something right?

yeah it came in february :lol:

Back
Top Bottom