Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
It would be interesting to see what these guys get for being in the game, and if there are different salaries for each entertainer.

Nah, question is, why would WWE pay him to be in a game if he's finished with the company? You don't put someone in a video game and break them off with some bread if you hate them and refuse to do business with them...

Some consumers will be inclined to buy it cause of CM Punk, the amount of them may be worth that payoff

I dont think Wwe don't hate punk. Punk walked out. People still chant his name at events so I wager his shirts still sell. He's still a draw.

For better or worse mcmahon will never turn down $ out of spite.

If we're talking about favorite hbk attires here's my personal favorite from mind games. Only time he wore these boots. :pimp:

View media item 1126271

And low key, one of his best matches ever.

Yessir :pimp:

Man I stopped watching WCW when Rey unmasked. So I missed a lot of that Filthy Animals stuff

You missed out on a great West Texas Rednecks and Filthy Animals fued :lol:

RAAAAAAAP IS CRAAAP!!

Dubya See Dubya really brought the No Limit Soldiers on TV in the South trying to portray them as faces. That backfired.

It also didn't help that 99 was the start of No Limit's decline. But not only did they try to portray them as faced in the South, but they had them acting like jerks to try to get that across, similar to Sheamus and Cena. Silkk The Shocker's bday, and he shoves a cake into Curt Hennig's face. Wow, that really made me want to cheer No Limit Soldiers :rolleyes

Nah, question is, why would WWE pay him to be in a game if he's finished with the company? You don't put someone in a video game and break them off with some bread if you hate them and refuse to do business with them...

Some consumers will be inclined to buy it cause of CM Punk, the amount of them may be worth that payoff

I dont think Wwe don't hate punk. Punk walked out. People still chant his name at events so I wager his shirts still sell. He's still a draw.

For better or worse mcmahon will never turn down $ out of spite.

Word. It's what's best for business.

They need to focus on fixing the wwe universe mode more than anything else. Constant freezing killed it for me

Watching Young Bucks vs reDragon at War of the Worlds.

My goodness at that 450 splash powerbomb combo

Lord I don't ask for much but please let Brock wash the nwo then proceed to eat hogans bday cake barehanded.

Watch punk have a 74 diva rating in 2k15 lol.

Back
Top Bottom