Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I'm not mad at Dean with the title honestly. Since Reigns is being punished for being goofy, may as well make the title legit in some way. He's pinned Reigns on a PPV, pinned Rollins twice, and I think both Styles and KO twice. He's already been booked better than Rollins when he was champ, even though Dean spent a couple months eating pins :lol: :lol:

Did Charlotte really get enhanced?

Baby Vader is one blessed man.

And Blue shirt is cool, but we have women like that all over DC. I really miss back home when it comes to the quality of women.

thanks
but also, was the sasha match good? bayley mystery partner an everything...
It was AIGHT. if you have the time then that should be your third match to watch. You really don't have to but if you want to.... Just skip the Nattie match cause she trash... IC and US match can be skipped for sure.

I think it's kinda obvious that they're going to play up their friendship very heavy after Bayley gets called up in order for Sasha to turn on her..And then they'll give them 20+minutes at next year's Mania for the Women's title..

Back
Top Bottom