Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Hate Finn's finisher..He needs a different top rope finisher..Use the CDG as a 2nd rope set up move..

^Raw to used the SS 2013 set :lol:

SummerSlam2013Arena2_crop_exact.jpg

Miz needs a more serious gimmick now. It's time to get more vicious in the ring. Stop the comedy IC champ needs to be taken seriously.

You got the heart to say this to his face?
Already texted it to him. Busy teaching people how to stunt drive or I would be in buffalo tonight telling him to his face that his character needs to change. It's the new era stop doing the comedy ****

Last edited:
Miz needs a more serious gimmick now. It's time to get more vicious in the ring. Stop the comedy IC champ needs to be taken seriously.

Y'all know I love a more serious gimmick, but even that won't save Miz from being his regular mediocre self..

Missed the last hour or so of Raw, will catch it when I get home.

Catching up on the thread, Wee-Bey @ Fergal pinning  Reigns clean. 
eek.gif

Reigns is really in the doghouse right now cotdamn.

At this rate he's gonna be on the SummerFest kickoff show with Ziggler. 
laugh.gif
 Seriously though what is Roman doing at SummerFest?

I understand why they had Sasha win the title last night, but I'm with Jemele and case saying that it should've been save for SummerFest.

Fergal getting that NASA rocket strapped to his back. Wouldn't be surprised if he actually was the first Universal Champion.

His match with Seth should be really good.

Looking forward to seeing what Universal Title looks like. Hopefully it debuts prior to SummerFest.

Y'all know I love a more serious gimmick, but even that won't save Miz from being his regular mediocre self..
Don't agree. He's a great heel he knows how to get heat. His in ring work is not even that bad he really needs a serious gimmick to get the crowd into his matches again.

Man this Smackdown roster sucks. AJ,Orton and Miz are the best people on the roster. Almost forgot AA but who are they going to fued with.

at least their main title isn't called the "universal" title, I guess.

AA w/KA got the ascension to wash tonight :smokin

James Elsworth >>>>>> most of the SD midcard 

Great pickup by The RAWs 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom