Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Raw had the better first week but I don't currently see how they can get any better. The product is going to level off at a point.

Smackdown on the otherhand has a greater room for improvement and will improve week by week.

I'd compare it to drafting a 3 year starter versus a kid straight out of high school.

Pretty much. This is just how the previous drafts went and I don't see it being any different. The extra hour of Raw though is both a luxury and a detriment

Apollo is talented ,but he's missing something ? Mic skills maybe ?

So far it's looking like charisma/mic skills. Him, Neville, and Balor are just alike, though after Balor's match last night, Balor has a lot more charisma than them

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ziggler

ZIGGLER 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom