Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Watching the cwc on my way to lake George, this the kind of wrestling ya ****** like?? Yeah they are athletic as **** but there is no meaning to the moves they do. Hardly any psychology just a talent showcase. End mini rant

Watching the cwc on my way to lake George, this the kind of wrestling ya ****** like?? Yeah they are athletic as **** but there is no meaning to the moves they do. Hardly any psychology just a talent showcase. End mini rant

No shade but do you like anything bro? You complain more than my wife.

First few rounds will be more of a showcase.

Later rounds will be more of the science.

I see your gripe and felt the same during some of those matches

Fams how many times you gonna ask me this and how many times I'm a have to tell you it's none of your dam business b. Asking another mans what he likes :smh: boosie was right

Dude hope off you high horse its a simple question. Your in a wrestling thread complaining about wrestling every day and i need friends hmmmmmmm.....

Dude, you complain entirety too much. Damn. Is anything ever good enough for you?

Dude hope off you high horse its a simple question. Your in a wrestling thread complaining about wrestling every day and i need friends hmmmmmmm.....

Yeah and most my post are at work now. when I see something good I'll post about it but besides Seth I haven't anything noteworthy for a while I'm not easily amused like ya. Go back to drinking your Lima a ritas trying to connect spiritually with (fat) folks online.

Dc gonna dc gonna agree with me one post then stir the pot the next never change

Last edited:
Yeah and most my post are at work now. when I see something good I'll post about it but besides Seth I haven't anything noteworthy for a while I'm not easily amused like ya. Go back to drinking your Lima a ritas trying to connect spiritually with (fat) folks online.

Dc gonna dc gonna agree with me one post then stir the pot the next never change

I seen that lol DC :smh:
BDB they approved budritas in the nfl thread so nfl > wwe i win u lose

Yk1EMOc6.gif

MIyrVssz.gif

dDQzGDEw.gif

Eva out here a squatting little more than Jada Fire just so she can twist her ankle during her entrance. She'll looking damn good falling to the ground though

Last edited:
Idk how but both new logos remind me of something TNA would put out
Ive taken the last 3 months off from wrestling, now i'm gonna see if the draft can change things
My hopes arent too high

Last edited:
Good way to start off a Saturday morning

Watch "WCW WORLDWIDE 04 30 94" on YouTube

Case Case

That Vader power bomb on the outside looked pretty bad..Cactus' head bounced off the spinning stage hard..

And of course the Regal/Flair match was great..Just good old school wrestling with actual holds and reversals..

Could've done without the Nasty Boys though..I always hated them and never liked their work/matches..

:rofl: Stunning Steve vs. Johnny B. Bad..

Last edited:

Shaq VS Big Show considered a "done deal" for WM33.
sick.gif

vince is so out of touch. they should've just left it at the battle royal and that's it.
They're booking this what, almost ten years after both of their primes
laugh.gif
?
shaq gonna have his wm moment in orlando
laugh.gif
the guy is "only" 44
waits for a dwight howard run-in or braun crashing the party and washing them
Nah, Kobe's running in to help Shaq.

Back
Top Bottom