Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Here yall go posting these dumb *** shirts
Here you go complaining about something YOU don't feel is significant. :lol: We all watch the product, some people choose to support it in different ways. Some like to buy belts, t shirts, etc while others like to listen to podcasts... just sayin

Here you go complaining about something YOU don't feel is significant. :lol: We all watch the product, some people choose to support it in different ways. Some like to buy belts, t shirts, etc while others like to listen to podcasts... just sayin
Don't waste your breath man. it's just that time of the month for Deepsea

For everyone wondering why Bayley wasn’t drafted last Tuesday to the main roster, tonight you should have your answer.

As of last night, the plan is to have Bayley debut as Sasha Banks’ partner tonight against Charlotte and Dana. PWInsider is reporting that she was penciled in as the mystery partner the entire time.

So it looks like they held Bayley off from the Draft to get a big surprise reaction when she appears at the PPV tonight.

Yeah I was figured that's what the plan was since she didn't get drafted. She def needs to be on that main roster she's earned it.

Ego, go watch a real sport my dude. Not grown men rolling around in their drawls

Here yall go posting these dumb *** shirts

Man I had about 10 people compliment me on my King of strong style shirt yesterday at Universal Studios haha

Y'ALL READY FOR RAMEN TO WIN THE STRAP TONIGHT?

SplendidUnselfishAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Is The Night Of good?

What kind of show is it?

Crime/drama mini-series, only 8 episodes. Episode 1 has your anxiety through the roof, and the 2nd further set the tone of each character.

Worth the watch.

Obviously no women.cmon man grown men buying wrestling merch ?...the statements i make in this thread are proven right everyday man

Back
Top Bottom