Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Ambrose is a really closed off guy.

Austin doesnt know any of the references he's talking about 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone else find Roman Reigns to be much less bothersome now that he's not in the main event/top 2 storylines?

About yo hit up BK for some crossainwiches.

McDonald's breakfast over BK.

Yup.

Midcard Roman is good in my book :pimp:

I agree. Maybe follow the old-school booking of young up and coming like Sting and Luger getting so close to beating Flair. Let them cook against others and see if his skills and whatever kind of love/hate he gets from the fans. Needs a heel turn.

Anyone drink cold brew coffee in here?

About yo hit up BK for some crossainwiches.

Yup.

Midcard Roman is good in my book :pimp:

I agree. Maybe follow the old-school booking of young up and coming like Sting and Luger getting so close to beating Flair. Let them cook against others and see if his skills and whatever kind of love/hate he gets from the fans. Needs a heel turn.

I do on occasion it's pretty good stuff

Hints about the WWE 2k17 Week 2 Roster Reveal

Last edited:
Was Raw that bad? It's been good lately.

It was alright, but a far cry from the first brand split episode. I though the first hour was brutal.

Cesaro and either KO/Zayn should've been on SD. Cesaro like he has many times busted his *** and got the fans behind him through straight up wrestling and it may lead to nothing like all the other times

Last edited:

View media item 2127681

I spy Hitman glasses, the Andre trophy, a crown, Wyatt mask, Brahma Bull, Kidd's Park for Tyson Kidd?, Rattlesnake, Radioactive sign (Atom Bomb), lone wolf. Am I playing this game right, hahaha?

Had a Cold Brew black with sugar. Still took a 10 minute nap watching a video in the Android forum, haha.

Had it from Dunkin Donuts last Friday for the first time. Has a different taste. I liked it though. Got french vanilla swirl, sugar, extra cream.

Does anyone else find Roman Reigns to be much less bothersome now that he's not in the main event/top 2 storylines?
He's the same dude. US Title match feels big and important because he is in it. Marks in here just cry because he's not a ring technician with elite mic skills. What he does have is a presence in the ring that most of the roster doesn't have. I don't like that he was jammed down our throat by booking, but I was never going to hate on the dude for it.

Cold brew is life. Black with one sugar.

I spy Hitman glasses, the Andre trophy, a crown, Wyatt mask, Brahma Bull, Kidd's Park for Tyson Kidd?, Rattlesnake, Radioactive sign (Atom Bomb), lone wolf. Am I playing this game right, hahaha?

Had a Cold Brew black with sugar. Still took a 10 minute nap watching a video in the Android forum, haha.
Here's what I came up with so far:

1. Kidd Park Sign - Tyson Kidd

2. Crown with Swing on It - Cesaro (King of Swing)

3. Pink shades - Bret Hart

4. Flying Goat - DBry

5. Fox on slide - Alicia Fox

6. Fountain statue spitting water - Shovel

7. Andre the Giant Trophy - Andre the Giant

8. Wolf on top of building - Baron Corbin

9. Black sheep - Braun Strowman

10. Bulldog on bench - British Bulldog

11. Skull by bench with Hitman shades - Stone Steve? (Broken skull ranch)?

12. Donkey with "Bad" sign - Bad *** Billy Gun

13. Snake - Jake the Snake Roberts

14. Brahma Bull - The Rock

15. Building with Japanese writing - Hideo Itami

16 Lucha Masks - Kalisto & Sin Cara

He's the same dude. US Title match feels big and important because he is in it. Marks in here just cry because he's not a ring technician with elite mic skills. What he does have is a presence in the ring that most of the roster doesn't have. I don't like that he was jammed down our throat by booking, but I was never going to hate on the dude for it.

Back
Top Bottom