Wrestling Thread Dec 17-30 | 12/24 Raw - Cena v Del Rio, Bryan v Sandow | Merry Christmas!

:lol:

- WWE is currently in negotiations with at least one investment company about partnering up for the WWE Network. Word is that people will be stunned when they find out the current programming vision, which has reportedly changed greatly.

WWE rarely takes on partners in their business ventures because Vince McMahon doesn’t like answering to other people and has a joke about how they don’t play well with others.

In the negotiations, WWE is pushing that the Network would have extremely low programming costs compared to other networks since the bulk of the programming would be their old wrestling tape library that they own and don’t have to buy any licensing fees for.

The Miami Herald is reporting that The Rock will be appearing live on the January 7th episode of RAW from Tampa, FL. The Rock will also be appearing the following night at the SmackDown tapings, January 8th, from Miami.

Something really nasty and hardcore that isn't safe for work.
tumblr_lw9kvjzXph1r324lio1_500.jpg

Let's say the E came out with a long list of artists who you would like to perform at WM29, who would you want?

2 votes, 1 female artist, 1 male artist.

And no Peep, Big Cynthia is not on the list.

:rofl: HHH was lk c'mon I need to see more then that. Good eye for women, with Chyna as the exception.

I'm halfway through the Bam Bam Bigelow shoot and dude seems like a really cool guy. May he rest in peace. Him vs Bret Hart on Raw sometime in like 1994 was the first wrestling match I ever saw and I just remember all the fire on his gear and his tattoos on his head and becoming hooked immediately.

:smokin

Robert Flores was calling the Sanchez butt fumble on the not top 10 plays of the week and said "Sanchez got the Rikishi stink face"

^^Yeah BBB was the real deal..One of the most athletic big men of all time..His work in ECW was absolutely top notch..His work was always appreciated..

Someone said that Rocky is scheduled for Jan.7 RAW and Jan.8 SD tapings so it seems legit.

- After it was reported that Ryback vs. CM Punk for the WWE Title would take place at the January 7th RAW, and even strongly teased by WWE at RAW and this week’s RAW tapings, word came out that the match might not happen after all. Now we know why.

There is strong talk that the match won’t happen on January 7th because the idea is to milk Ryback vs. Punk for as long as they can without actually doing the match. Eventually it will happen but officials really want Punk healed up because they have him set for a major WrestleMania 29 role. They want to make sure he doesn’t come back and re-injure the knee, putting all Road to WrestleMania plans in jeopardy.

SIDENOTE - my shipment of WWE stuff came today - Ziggler hoodie and 2 Punk shirts...they are huge...

I got a large and they fit like a 2xl - crazy, how the hell do they do that. Gotta return n get a medium or even a small...outrageous

Back
Top Bottom