Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

I heard you copped R-Truth's album

What you think I listen to at the gym?
200w.gif

Last edited:
The Intro is filthy, the rest is decent. Theres a few notable tracks.

This is how I feel about it as well. Dudes hyping it like it's pure fuego and naaa some ok tracks. Atop a beat on fifa tho :smh: dude is the goat producer/rapper

Nas wanted to make a statement.

He succeeded but the album was trash tho.

The HipHop landscape at the time was horrible. Bubblegum/Ringtone rappers at their peak. :x :smh:

Funny that Miz and Ziggler supporters think they have what it takes to be main eventers.
That ether. :wow: :lol:
Hip Hop Is Dead contains the worst song Nas ever recorded
**** was so terrible. :smh:
Story wise it's great but then he tried too dam hard to sound like a old school English detective and that sample wasn't good. Tried too hard :lol:
Very true. It was one of those concepts that should have remained just that. :smh:
Song is TERRIBLE b

Unforgivable
This. Always had to skip that basura.

2) I will continue the NTWT threads until WrestleMania (and be more dedicated through that time). However, after WrestleMania, I will officially be stepping away as the thread creator. I will still contribute, but my love for WWE just isn't there anymore, and I really don't watch too much other wrestling due to my schedule. It's really sad that WWE has finally pushed me away, but I don't see things between now and Mania getting much better. A year ago I had every intention of going to Dallas for WrestleMania, but now there is no way I would spend that kind of money on WWE's product. Anyway, let's just hope for a good Mania season. You never know, WWE may pull out something great.

maybe there should be a guest "thread creator" every week? just an idea

Can't believe 4mutant is giving up his role as "leader"..I think we need to vote on a replacement cause it's the fairest thing to do..

Who's making up the NTWTammy Survey?..We need to finalize a list and nominations so we can have an end of year awards show..

I haven't posted in what feels like weeks, I miss you guys.

-To my elf out in California, I shipped your stuff today. You'll probably get it by next Monday. Sorry for the lateness.

-I don't know what my SS sn is, but Jose from CA....you are my dude for the nats fleece, and the New Day and Cesaro shirts :pimp:

-4w.... The end of an era. I've been posting/lurking in here since ezboard. Thank you for everything, especially when you used to do play by play commentary for PPVs before streams became easily accessible.

Back
Top Bottom