Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

tumblr_ntg82jYsgu1s066k8o1_400.gif

$50 bones for some toys???? NNNAAAAA

@af1 1982 at least tell me you know what prosciutto is??? Prosciutto with mozzarella, eggplant, pesto, tomato, dab of olive oil, pepper. Banderas gif
nthat.gif
My cousin made these roasted brussel sprouts with bits of prosciutto in it. Was straight PIFF

Plus I watched this video of action bronson getting a stack of prosciutto at the deli one time lol

Found these at me and @jdcurt2 local Target. Couldn't pull the trigger at $49.99, but the set is impressive!

View media item 1849690

af1 1982 af1 1982 at least tell me you know what prosciutto is??? Prosciutto with mozzarella, eggplant, pesto, tomato, dab of olive oil, pepper. Banderas gif :nthat:

Fresh Mozz and roasted red peppers?... Oh hell ******* yeah :smokin... You could go eggplant caponata too :smokin...

Eggplant Parm too :smokin... I just love me some eggplant :pimp:....

[@=/u/38126/af1-1982]@af1 1982[/@] at least tell me you know what prosciutto is??? Prosciutto with mozzarella, eggplant, pesto, tomato, dab of olive oil, pepper. Banderas gif :nthat:
My cousin made these roasted brussel sprouts with bits of prosciutto in it. Was straight PIFF

Plus I watched this video of action bronson getting a stack of prosciutto at the deli one time lol

I'm not on the Internet with my clothes on :nerd:...

Bout to start up Killer Elite Squad vs Hero/Cabana from a couple days ago... Heard this was a pretty Damn good match...

Back
Top Bottom