Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

if henry doesnt win
mean.gif

The Shield presenting Double Cross of the Year.......

Mark Henry better win this.  That segment was one of the best of the year.

8th place in the PPV contest. Not bad for my first time doing one. 

Raw should suck tonight since I doubt they do too much story progression with most of the designated talking segments going to the awards part of the show. And they've already wasted D Bry on a match with Fandango. 

DC is going to HATE that the Shield is presenting an award :lol:
Yea I was going to say that but it was so funny seeing them in suits. But they damn sure shouldn't be up there presenting when they are in contention to win so many awards.

Has Kanye ever presented at the Emmys? Or whatever the music awards are. VH1/VMA's whatever

RT @OfficialPWI: #Raw: Forget the #Slammy for Doublecross... @TheMarkHenry should've won an Emmy for the wool he pulled over the eyes of @JohnCena. #PWI #km

Should have gone to Henry. But here comes more and more little things that  contribute to the shield breaking up because Reigns and Ambrose will be fighting for who is the "Main Guy" in the shield  

Still standing by my prediction last week that Reigns will be spearing a Shield member at TLC. But its now pretty apparent that that person will be Dean Ambrose. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom