Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

People seem to forget Hogan's ego played a big part in that.

There wasnt even a fast count tho lmaooo. EVERYONE messed up in that match. From Hogans ego, to Nick Patricks slow normal count to Sting not realizing that the count wasnt fast at all to Bret coming out to reverse a screwjob that wasnt even a screwjob lol. The match itself before that horrible finish wasnt even that good either. The build up to it and Stings entrance however is top notch tho

I loved the Bushwackers when I was a kid, but why on Earth are these dudes going into the HOF?!?

For what to get payed $500 a week if that and have to work 5-6 times a week at the training center? Na I'll take the money on the main roster. While everybody getting pushed I'll be backstage flirting with loyal eating all the catering.

Why must you always shatter my glory :smh:

Last edited:
The hell do you think Ali was....

Ppl liked Ali, they rooted for him against Frazier. Im from Philly so Im biased everytime I watch those fights. I love seeing Ali's arrogant self get knocked down in that first match but for the most part Ali is a face imo

Sugar Ray Leonard and Max Schmelling make cases for best boxing heels as well

He's still in the rumble. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom