Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Ahhh look at the bosom buddies Bryan and Reigns just out there having fun!!

:stoneface:

Reigns pulling out a couple new moves...Y'all will just keep hating though because you need to see Bryan...

In all seriousness, I like DBry, but you guys have such a hard on for him that you go crazy if he's not in the main event every time...Dude was the main focus of the company for almost a whole year in the buildup to WM30.

Missed all of Raw..DVR wasn't set..Should I even try to look it up online to watch or skip it?

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Off topic b every time I see your username I think of NAS hip hop is dead

Rich *** ****** is riding with three llamas, Revenge in their eyes, Hennesy and the ganja, Word to the wise with villain state of minds, Grinding hittin Brazilian dimes from behind 3x
smokin.gif
LOL... I just started hosting a mix series and for the my drop I was going to use quotes from rappers who said the word llama in their lines as my drop... it was only a good idea in theory lol

Last edited:
In all seriousness, I like DBry, but you guys have such a hard on for him that you go crazy if he's not in the main event every time...Dude was the main focus of the company for almost a whole year in the buildup to WM30.

Past month all you've done is bash Bryan (mostly us who support 'em) - which is fine since you're entitled to your opinion. But you can't look at Reigns and think that he's ready for the top spot. I know Bryan had his moment already, but as short lived as it was.. I would of liked to see him get a decent run.. even 2-3 months would be ok since it would be more than just one title defense that he had against of all people Kane before he had to give it up. Maybe they'll rework Reigns after 'Mania and make 'em a heel which could help his character so he can be the natural douche that everyone is good at playing.. but he's def. not a top babyface because everything he does/says comes across as so forced.

Watching the beginning of Raw, why do dudes like the Uso's, Axel, etc look so out of shape? If I was in the WWE, I would be trying my best to look at least cut and ripped.

Usos natural Samoan genes keeps them from being super cut (regardless of the workouts they may do)

Curtis Axel sucks

LOL... I just started hosting a mix series and for the my drop I was going to use quotes from rappers who said the word llama in their lines as my drop... it was only a good idea in theory lol

I remember someone on NT said that people called guns llamas because they would "spit rapidly" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom