Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

I would appreciate if everyone could take a few minutes tonight (God knows there will be a 20 minute Kane match you can turn away from) to check out my new store. www.CatGangKicks.com.  I've spent the past 7 weeks working almost every day to have it up and running.  If you have any feedback, please @ me so I don't miss it.  Thanks guys!

Props on putting up a online store but :x @ them prices and I'm no stranger to paying resell either cause it's easier than waiting in line in nyc but..... :x

SaVJwFU.gif

I would appreciate if everyone could take a few minutes tonight (God knows there will be a 20 minute Kane match you can turn away from) to check out my new store. www.CatGangKicks.com.  I've spent the past 7 weeks working almost every day to have it up and running.  If you have any feedback, please @ me so I don't miss it.  Thanks guys!
Congrats on the site. Still had to report you for spam though.
View media item 1405409

Props on putting up a online store but :x @ them prices and I'm no stranger to paying resell either cause it's easier than waiting in line in nyc but..... :x

I aint wanna be the one to say this first lol. When I saw them Global Game KDs I was like "ehhhhh I aint know they went for THAT much" :lol:
The other prices were bout right tho

I aint wanna be the one to say this first lol. When I saw them Global Game KDs I was like "ehhhhh I aint know they went for THAT much" :lol:
The other prices were bout right tho

Na b so many resell sites what makes this one any different? Should cut price by 20-40 bucks from the competition if he's getting them at retail

Back
Top Bottom