Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

Different reports about ziggles and bryan plans for wm31

-While Daniel Bryan is facing Roman Reigns at WWE Fast Lane for a shot to face Brock Lesnar for the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 31, it’s been noted this week that Reigns vs. Lesnar is still expected for Santa Clara. This would mean that the previously planned Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler match would be back on.

Now there are rumors that Ziggler will be making a big heel turn soon.

There was a belief that if Bryan vs. Ziggler still happens at WrestleMania 31, it would be babyface vs. babyface. If that’s true, the heel turn could come during their match at WrestleMania or after some time.

lmao at these dirtsheet reporters sweating making anything up now

Last edited:
I remember telling one of my non-wrestling fan homies how much of a fan I am of Ric Flair. A couple of weeks later he met him in an airport and got an autograph and a pic. He posts that pic on my Facebook and twitter weekly. I hope he tears a pec every time

-With every new movie that was announced for The Rock last year, along came more speculation that he would be too busy to make a return at WWE’s WrestleMania 31 this year. There was some hope after Rock showed up in the main event of the Royal Rumble but word is that it’s now official that he will not be working the biggest show of the year due to his filming obligations in Hollywood.

WWE did make a big pitch to Rock, one that included a significant amount of money, but they were just not able to make it work.

Not only is Rock’s movie scheduled filled up but there continues to be an issue with movie studios being hesitant about signing off on Rock wrestling due to the risk of injury. There is no real estimate on when Rock could wrestle another match for WWE.

I think the only person living the life more than Brock is The Rock :lol: no one was done what they did for wrestling then parlayed that into a different career like him

Austin has done a few of those straight to dvd, video on demand movies. He has that competition show on cmt. Watched an episode of hot women beat each other up.

I enjoy Austin's Broken Skull challenge show. I'll watch it when it's on. Kinda reminds me of Gladiators or Guts.

I wish knucklehead and see no evil took off :frown:

AFk4ULy.gif

Kane and Big Show will make it one day bro.

They bouta have their biggest years ever as the new monster heels after Brock leaves :pimp:

W2CpBYd.gif

Last edited:
Been having a bad day since I got harassed by a cop today... :smh:

Anybody got somethin good?

Watched that Tyler Black/Bryan Danielson ROH match and it was pretty good.

The "YOU"RE GONNA GET YOUR ******* HEAD KICKED IN" chants ROH fans did before Danielson's matches get you huped.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Speaking of Danielson:

Lo siento.
laugh.gif

Caught NXT.

The Itami/Fergal match was good.

Fergal/Neville at Rival should be great.

Glad my dude Bull Dempsey got some revenge against Baron Corbin for the emasculation that took place last week. I still see him eating another End of Days at Rival though (sorry BDB).

Speaking of Corbin, first time I really noticed how sloppy he looks physique wise. Ole boy rocking a C Section scar for some reason.

The video package for the KO and Zayn match was excellent. Their match should be another good one.

Back
Top Bottom