Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Brock vs DBry - Bryan win then Rollins cashes in.

But we already had Orton cash in on Bryan at SummerFest 2013 right after he won the title..So why would they do the exact same thing to him with how pissed the fans are right now?

the end of kings road |I
because only real heads know

the NJPW slurpin these past couple of weeks is cringe
DC sent me some stuff a while back and I've personally tried to increase my knowledge because I liked what I saw. Just cause you are ahead of the curve as far as info I thought you'd be more welcoming. :smh: and I've been championing the New Japan for a couple months straight now but since you don't post in here as much you probably didn't notice. :lol:

Last edited:
DC sent me some stuff a while back and I've personally tried to increase my knowledge because I liked what I saw. Just cause you are ahead of the curve as far as info I thought you'd be more welcoming. :smh: and I've been championing the New Japan for a couple months straight now but since you don't post in here as much you probably didn't notice.

I wasn't being totally serious bruh :lol: Honestly just channeling DC and his podcasts posts

Last edited:
What makes this Raw different then all the previous????? 2 hours of talk, possible hour of wrestling already seen...........

the end of kings road
tired.gif

because only real heads know

the NJPW slurpin these past couple of weeks is
grin.gif
New Japan > All Japan > All Japan Jr (NOAH)

Idk about Ya but I love snow. Gonna wake up early and go play with my dog and girl in it.

The slush the day after tho is :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom