Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Roman is limited, but how is supposed to improve/gain momentum working with guys like the big slow and kane :x

just retire already

Roman is limited, but how is supposed to improve/gain momentum working with guys like the big slow and kane
sick.gif

just retire already
Find me two other 7 footers( i know Kane is really like 6'8, but Show is a legit 7 footer) that can work. Last good 6'8 or up guy was Matt Morgan

Just watched the Hardy Mundo match really solid stuff. Great storytelling in there with Mundo having Hardy well scouted and trying to keep Jeff grounded. Good match.

Roman is limited, but how is supposed to improve/gain momentum working with guys like the big slow and kane :x

just retire already

Find me two other 7 footers( i know Kane is really like 6'8, but Show is a legit 7 footer) that can work. Last good 6'8 or up guy was Matt Morgan

what are good matches from big show and kane?

Last edited:
Kane was a great worker in the attitude era. Show could still work well but he's gotta just embrace his speed instead of still playing into that slow methodical giant gimmick. He's a fast dude for his size and should embrace his quickness in the ring. Be a wrecking ball out there instead of a fat slow piece of ****.

Kane was a great worker in the attitude era. Show could still work well but he's gotta just embrace his speed instead of still playing into that slow methodical giant gimmick. He's a fast dude for his size and should embrace his quickness in the ring. Be a wrecking ball out there instead of a fat slow piece of ****.

I was always a fan of Kane when I was growing up. But Kane without the mask and in a talking role is pretty brutal.

I never do this, but I've nothing to do right now. My girl is out of town and there isn't **** on TV. In prep for tomorrow give me one RR to watch. Not the whole PPV, just the rumble.

Billy Gunn is selling the hell out of an ankle injury from earlier in the PPV. You dont see selling this good outside of Ziggler nowadays. Cena would have AAed the whole roster on a broken foot by now. 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Vince an Austin are staring eachother down at the announce table Vince gets pegged with a ball or something. I just died

He took it like a champ tho. barely flinched and stayed in the moment. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom