Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Also, forgot the NXT Comumbus tickets went on sale yesterday and already sold out. :smh:

Looks like it's stubhub for me. Saw 2 on ebay for $775 :x

Let me know if you're going to try to get tickets..And do you know if the ROH show on the 31st is a tv taping?..

I'm hype for tomorrow. Always been my favorite PPV. I think there are more possible angles than a lot of us are taking into consideration..

I'm about to fire up a random Rumble..This weekend has been great for me even though my back is killing me..Got to watch the whole 1st disc of my Sting blu ray, then about 5 hrs of UFC, and got the Rumble tomorrow..What should be a decent Raw on Monday..And then next weekend I got ROH and then the Silva vs. Diaz fight when I get home

Can't blame Gabriel either.

He'll probably be a member of Beat Down Clan in TNA soon :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like
Lesnar's face turn will indeed happen, obviously it will be Heyman turning on him. Word is that Vince won't stop trying to re-sign him but many expect him to go back to UFC.

Cool, where you up to?? I'm on the Ron mysterio match

Just watched a thoroughly embarrassing backstage promo by Mr. Thug-a-nomics..I literally cringed hearing him say "suck my candy stick"..

Correction, I hit the timer bar and it went straight to the end of Ronaldino's match..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom