Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

white2.jpg

please return

Mordecai?! :lol:

They killed him dead simply by giving him that ring attire :lol: he was supposed to get the current Bray treatment on the way to facing Takes at Mania, then they made a good decision and didn't let that happen.

Regarding a possible Rollins cash-in, and this may be a dumb question, but when someone cashes in, is the match no-DQ? Could J&J physically interfere?

I hope Bryan wins the rumble tonight would be awesome to witness

Watched the Mickie James vs trashley match w trash reffing at rumble 06. Went on way too long. Mickie was slamming tho.

Good to see all the,ntwt homies in,full effect even the new cats,im hyped alreuady taking dabs and drinking brews while doing laundry and watvhing old rumbles,plus watching wit the nt fam is always great man,ya dudes enjoy

Im sick. Think I got got for some fake tickets...I hate everything right now smh. Imma bout to start going to events solo so I dont ever gotta depend on no one again

- As PWMania.com reported, The Rock is in Philadelphia and was spotted at the same hotel that the WWE crew is using while they’re in town for tonight’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

Word is that The Rock will indeed be appearing at the Royal Rumble but there’s no confirmation on what he may be doing.

It was noted that Rock will not be facing Rusev at WrestleMania 31. There was some speculation that Rock could be in town to do another angle with Rusev but apparently that’s not the case. WrestleMania 31 matches with John Cena and Brock Lesnar have also rumored for Rock in the past year so it will be interesting to see how he’s used, if he’s used at all.

View media item 1369547
:pimp:

-We noted last week how there are plans for the team of The Miz and Damien Sandow to finally split with Sandow likely getting the singles push. Word is that Triple H and Vince McMahon have been working on the angle and are looking to stretch it out until WrestleMania 31.

Vince and Triple H are at odds over another tag team – The Ascension. Vince is reportedly ready to move on from pushing the tag team already but Triple H believes they need more time. There’s a feeling that fans aren’t buying the act but WWE keeps on booking them the same way and it isn’t working, at least not yet.

On a related note, it’s no secret now that Vince has been the one scripting Roman Reigns’ bad promos lately. Despite how bad they may come off, there’s a feeling that Vince really does have a vision for Reigns.

Bout to take the trip up to Philly in about an hour with my group.  I'll see you dudes in the building.  

Back
Top Bottom