Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Gonna pass on the quil got me a nice warm glass of green tea gonna drink that and enhance in a few hopefully this is an excellent show. I'm watching it in my basement tethering from my phone. milking that data today b.

Last edited:
I've missed watching live events with you all. This is another event where I had no real interest leading up to it but now I'm exited for the Rumble and the triple threat match.

I haven't been this excited for a Rumble in a very, very long time. I initially planned on doing a 30 appetizer feast but thought it'd be overkill. Rewatching the 2005 Rumble now to get in the mood. Totally forgot how bad Daniel Puder was. :x

Not trying to be funny, but am I alone when it comes to not caring about being surprised? I mean who out there can really be a SURPRISE entrant that can do something still? 

Unless it is.......I don't even know who would make me go 
eek.gif
 forreal

I just think people make being surprised a bigger deal than what it is

i remember a few years ago RVD was a surprise entrant. i was legit surprised and marked out for this one...and social media or internet didn't ruin it for me either...

Watching the rumble with gf and friends wearing my rock shirt i got for the secret santa exchange. Brews and costco pizza.

Damn so Ascension got punished by a bunch of Old Men on Raw? Yea that is how you make your new talent look strong. #WWELogic

I've avoided most of the spoilers, but even the ones I did read were somewhat predictable and obvious

Damn so Ascension got punished by a bunch of Old Men on Raw? Yea that is how you make your new talent look strong. #WWELogic
They got clobbered DC... :smh: Vince wants to end the "push" they are getting, HHH says they need more time. They spent forever in NXT. They got thrown to the wolves(WolfPack 2 Sweet!!!!) and didn't seem prepared for the big stage. Besides the fact the company feels they aren't in shape. My guess is Konnor more than Viktor...

Back
Top Bottom