Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Minus the replay of the Royal Rumble, this was pretty good. Paul Heyman...man...he seriously needs a bigger role behind the scenes. Product would probably be better. Me being the stan that I am of The Rock's I like how he was incorporated in this...I wonder if he'll have a bigger role in this feud to hype it up more.

:smile:

Nope! he was not happy how they used him last night

Tonight was an anomaly, thurs night Vince'll be back to writing ramens promos again project somoan cena will not be stopped

It has already started. You dudes are going to be hanging from reigns hair extensions by wrestlemania.

Have reins do a bunch of **** promos so that his plain ones will look great comparatively. The really got the entire wwe machine behind him. even got heyman feeding y'all to reigns sympathy.

Apparently if you have the volume high enough on good speakers you can hear Reigns being fed lines at moments where the audio didn’t cut out

i left my tv on cause my remote is too far and this show ******* sucks!!! gonna watch the NJPW that i have DVR'd

Back
Top Bottom