Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

I cant see a heel stable like the nWo or 4-horsemen in today's WWE. You have The Shovel running the show as the authority, im so sick of this gimmick already  
sick.gif

Oh Hell Yeah! Stone Cold Steve Austin Reportedly On His Way To Tonight's #Raw Arena

Posted By: Lee on Feb 10, 2014

So, this should cause a few rumours about tonight.

Steve Austin is recording his podcast with Zeb Coulter today to be featured at some point this week. It's noted however he is on his way to the Staples Center in Los Angeles, the home of tonight's Raw to record it.

Whether this leads to anything on Raw is a totally different question but, you can't help but hope can you?

Hypothetically....

Imagine Stone Cold comes back tonight for the last segment...does a promo...and calls out Punk for leaving him. Saying he's selfish and leaving the business turning on the fans and everyone who pays his bills. Calling him a SOB and says he'll stomp a mud hole in his you know what....crowd goes wild.

Silence.

He says get the message out to Punk and tell that punk bastard if he had any balls he'd come to RAW next week and prove his worth.

This goes on for a few times while SCSA cuts a few "via satelite" promos until the RAW before WM XXX when Punk's music hits and he comes out says I'll see you at WM XXX, SCSA stuns punk, flips the bird, catches 2 steveweisers and walks out.

EPPPPPPPPPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I cant see a heel stable like the nWo or 4-horsemen in today's WWE. You have The Shovel running the show as the authority, im so sick of this gimmick already  
sick.gif
Yea, it would never work right now. HHH refuses to let anyone get the better of him. His ego is way too big to let someone NWO/DX him. 

Cena would be the perfect Hogan to start another NWO type heel stable. But he would have to sell that **** to the Max. No more Make a Wish. No more Fruity Pebble Tees. Just straight ******* Cena. 

But theres no way they do that. Plus he has no reason to really "Take Over" because hes constantly in the Title picture. If it were to start 2morrow it would have to be Punk/Bryan/Dolph. But thats just based off the corner the WWE has painted themselves into with this stupid Authority story arc they have going (And needs to end soon). Bryan doesnt play a good heel tho so it wouldnt be that believeable. 

Dream NWO would be Cena/Punk/Brock with Heyman as their manager. You could start it the same way with Punk/Brock just coming back and running **** saying its time to change how the WWE is run.  Then have Punk/Brock come out on a D Bry match and surround him and beat him up a little. Then you just have "Super Cena" come down to save the day and Punk/Brock exit the ring where Cena proceeds to AA Bryan and then rip off all the Purple or Green or whatever color accessories he has selling at the time and just cut a short promo about how hes tired of being the good guy and its time for the authority to get taken down a peg and its time for someone else to start calling the shots around here. No more "Best for Business"

But thats clearly just a dream. Since it seems Cena will never turn Heel, Brock would have to come back full time. And Punk would have to not want to retire. 

Hypothetically....

Imagine Stone Cold comes back tonight for the last segment...does a promo...and calls out Punk for leaving him. Saying he's selfish and leaving the business turning on the fans and everyone who pays his bills. Calling him a SOB and says he'll stomp a mud hole in his you know what....crowd goes wild.

Silence.

He says get the message out to Punk and tell that punk bastard if he had any balls he'd come to RAW next week and prove his worth.

This goes on for a few times while SCSA cuts a few "via satelite" promos until the RAW before WM XXX when Punk's music hits and he comes out says I'll see you at WM XXX, SCSA stuns punk, flips the bird, catches 2 steveweisers and walks out.

Anything that lets me hear that glass shatter on Raw again and SC bobblehead walks down the ramp and cuts an old school SC promo im all for it. 

I completely forgot Disco Inferno was in the NWO. I actually scanned through that old Nitro vid I posted after the Walking Dead....Disco Inferno in the Filthy Animals decked out in Lakers gear, including the Kobe # 8 jersey :rofl: :rofl: they were killing him on the commentary

I bet you just loved that kobe jersey part :lol:

sick.gif
Yea, it would never work right now. HHH refuses to let anyone get the better of him. His ego is way too big to let someone NWO/DX him. 

Cena would be the perfect Hogan to start another NWO type heel stable. But he would have to sell that **** to the Max. No more Make a Wish. No more Fruity Pebble Tees. Just straight ******* Cena. 

But theres no way they do that. Plus he has no reason to really "Take Over" because hes constantly in the Title picture. If it were to start 2morrow it would have to be Punk/Bryan/Dolph. But thats just based off the corner the WWE has painted themselves into with this stupid Authority story arc they have going (And needs to end soon). Bryan doesnt play a good heel tho so it wouldnt be that believeable. 

Dream NWO would be Cena/Punk/Brock with Heyman as their manager. You could start it the same way with Punk/Brock just coming back and running **** saying its time to change how the WWE is run.  Then have Punk/Brock come out on a D Bry match and surround him and beat him up a little. Then you just have "Super Cena" come down to save the day and Punk/Brock exit the ring where Cena proceeds to AA Bryan and then rip off all the Purple or Green or whatever color accessories he has selling at the time and just cut a short promo about how hes tired of being the good guy and its time for the authority to get taken down a peg and its time for someone else to start calling the shots around here. No more "Best for Business"

But thats clearly just a dream. Since it seems Cena will never turn Heel, Brock would have to come back full time. And Punk would have to not want to retire. 
And if son could just convey the message as a freestyle 
eek.gif

Hypothetically....

Silence.

This makes to much sense...

WWE would never think of something like this.

But this would be so freakin EPIC....

Big Show on ESPN LA 710 right now and Mychal Thompson is marking out for those who listen to that station out here in SoCal

View media item 794122

He was also on Power 106 this morning talking about the chair shots he took against Baaaarrraaack Lesnar saying it was his (Big Show) idea to take the cairshots and considers himself an ol school wrestler.

He said new school wrestlers would never agree to take that kind of beating.

Big Show also mentioned how hes lost close to 40lbs from December until now.

Last edited:
Keep going since half that list is suspect

Not suspect at all..This is a solid list of people who are better promo men than HBK..Except for the "I lost my smile" promo I really don't remember any Shawn promo as being memorable..

Just finished reading Eddie Guerrero's book from 05. It made me laugh, gave some cool insight and gave me the feels. Seeing him on tv and being able to follow all his thoughts during that that time is both great and eye-opening. What really hit home were a lot of parts talking about preparing for life after wrestling, when he died the very next year. It was a handful of stuff that irked me just knowing what Vince does now, when (from 2000) Eddie said Vince has such a great mind for the business and is really in tune with what the crowds want in wrestling (as far as gimmicks and face/heel alignment). Boy if Eddie was still alive right now.

I'm interested in what they'll do with Hogan, but bringing back Jimmy is completely stupid to me..

That's to promote/launch the WWE Network. Hogan will be getting his own show on there too. He will also be the host of WM 30.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom