Wrestling Thread Jan 4-10 | Missed TNA iMPACT on Monday? Replay on Spike Thurs 9pm ET

I hope this don't turn into a Stone Cold Vs. McMahon v.2.0 kinda storyline...

Mad people that haven't watched wrestling in years tuned in for tonight just for Bret.

Hope they make this a good storyline.

i havent flipped in between through channels like this in years... the good ol days

that ending with bret and vince just sealed the deal.

im pretty sure bret hart wont be back wrestling full time because of concussions and a stroke, but im hoping we get to see more of the hitman.

Maelstroom wrote:
jeffpark773 wrote:
Was Bret Hart wearing fake J's?

True Flights
eyes.gif

Good eye,I just caught a quick glimpse and could not tell what they were.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by StillIn729

WWE just crapped all over TNA

TNA built no drama and with one kick Vince has the wrestling world talking
Talking outta your #@$. That was a stupid ending fam. Be real.
I forgot making Hogan have a dilemma about restarting the NWO is a great ending
I already said the TNA ending was wack. Horrible acting and a long speech about nothing isn't any better, duke.

And CIDMAN, didn't you say you were entertained by DX and Hornswoggle? enough said.
I tuned in solely on TNA at the end because I was expecting something big to go down, so naturally I was pretty disappointed. Of everything goingon in TNA right now, seeing the NWO reform is what I am least excited about. Hogan and Nash can't wrestle. Hall and Waltman are drug addicts and out ofshape. Bischoff is an ego-maniac who lives in the past. I don't see a whole lot of good coming out of it. So seeing the NWO reunion to beat down MickFoley was pretty lame ending, especially after what was an overall good show with a fantastic main event.

By the time I tuned into Raw, it was the end of the Hart/McMahon segment. I saw them bury the hatchet, celebrate, and then Vince turn on Bret. That wasentertaining albeit predictable. However, I may have been bored if I watched the whole segment, especially if it was like Bret and Shawn's segment earlierin the night.

Maybe I missed it when I was flipping between shows, but what ever happened with the guy who jumped between limos with Hogan? Was that Bischoff, or was itnever revealed?

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Is Scott Hall still fat? I didn't see the show.

laugh.gif
Yep. Dude looks ballooned up.

Did Mr. Kennedy ever show for TNA?

Whatever happen to Sting tonight or did i miss something while flipping channel's?

Speaking of flipping channel its been years since i have done, last i remember was when shane walked onto the WCW ring.

plus what was jeff hardy doing there, thought he was still with the wwe...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I already said the TNA ending was wack. Horrible acting and a long speech about nothing isn't any better, duke.

And CIDMAN, didn't you say you were entertained by DX and Hornswoggle? enough said.
I tuned in solely on TNA at the end because I was expecting something big to go down, so naturally I was pretty disappointed. Of everything going on in TNA right now, seeing the NWO reform is what I am least excited about. Hogan and Nash can't wrestle. Hall and Waltman are drug addicts and out of shape. Bischoff is an ego-maniac who lives in the past. I don't see a whole lot of good coming out of it. So seeing the NWO reunion to beat down Mick Foley was pretty lame ending, especially after what was an overall good show with a fantastic main event.

By the time I tuned into Raw, it was the end of the Hart/McMahon segment. I saw them bury the hatchet, celebrate, and then Vince turn on Bret. That was entertaining albeit predictable. However, I may have been bored if I watched the whole segment, especially if it was like Bret and Shawn's segment earlier in the night.

TNA is stuck in the past bringing back all these old out of shape wrestlers. NWO?
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
at you guys trippin over the old guys. Those guys are simply there to attract fans, TNA was the better show tonight. This is coming from a HUGE Bret Hartfan.

As far as TNA goes it was a decent show, the Jeff hardy thing would have hit me bigger if he would have never been in TNA before but whatever. As for Hogan, Ihave no problem if hogan wrestles like 1-3 times a year against old guys like him. TNA would be crazy not to try and get some of that money. Now as long ashogan doesn't encroach on on the titles I'm fine w/ it. Now what I dont want to see is any of the guys who showed up tonight(nasty boys, Orlandojordan, or val venis) on TNA again. It was funny to see them again but thats enough.

I also find it funny TNA gave away the only match announced for the Genisis PPV and then dint even bother announcing a match for a PPV 13 days away
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quiickz

laugh.gif
at you guys trippin over the old guys. Those guys are simply there to attract fans, TNA was the better show tonight. This is coming from a HUGE Bret Hart fan.
That's what I'm saying. Great as Bret is, the Raw show is nothing short of a snore fest every week and he couldn't do anything tochange it. Same DX/HHH/Orton matches over and over and over again. After tonight, I still won't watch that show.

TNA was a WCW/wrestling reunion at best, but the ending was stupid and they won't have all those stars back every week so unless something new and relevanthappens, I won't care. They "wrastle" their !@%+# off though.

Edit: and dudes bashing TNA for the old wrestlers are the same dukes getting amped about Vince kicking Bret in the stomach like that's intriguingentertainment... have fun with that.

came home too late so i only caught the last hour of iMPACT. Didn't even bother to switch to RAW b/c i want to watch it in it's entirety tomorrow.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

RAW's ending was whack, Brett leaves screwed again.

i think many of you fail to realize that Bret signed a contract through Wrestlemania. He's gonna be here for a little while.

Originally Posted by quiickz

laugh.gif
at you guys trippin over the old guys. Those guys are simply there to attract fans, TNA was the better show tonight.
Understatement.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I tuned in solely on TNA at the end because I was expecting something big to go down, so naturally I was pretty disappointed. Of everything going on in TNA right now, seeing the NWO reform is what I am least excited about. Hogan and Nash can't wrestle. Hall and Waltman are drug addicts and out of shape. Bischoff is an ego-maniac who lives in the past. I don't see a whole lot of good coming out of it. So seeing the NWO reunion to beat down Mick Foley was pretty lame ending, especially after what was an overall good show with a fantastic main event.

By the time I tuned into Raw, it was the end of the Hart/McMahon segment. I saw them bury the hatchet, celebrate, and then Vince turn on Bret. That was entertaining albeit predictable. However, I may have been bored if I watched the whole segment, especially if it was like Bret and Shawn's segment earlier in the night.

TNA is stuck in the past bringing back all these old out of shape wrestlers. NWO?
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What did you expect!? This is Hogan and Bischoff we're talking about..this is what they do.

Back
Top Bottom