Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

laugh.gif

Last edited:
That opening 10 man was so damn fun...
laugh.gif
the entire time... Fujiwara and Koshinaka moved so damn for guys 60+...

Fujiwara just headbutted Cheeseburger for no damn reason while Liger reacts in horror
roll.gif
Liger is funny man. Seriously, he is legit funny. His emotions are still "visible" even though you see 2% of the skin on his body.
These Suicide Dives Jay Lethal does on the tiny outside ring area in Japan look really good... His dives at WK and Dash are the most convincing dives I've seen in years...
Nice observation. I was thinking the same thing. Dorada also had a solid one vs. BUSHI. But in general, dives don't make sense to me in a kayfabe sense because opponents STAND there waiting for it. If someone can think of a way they could be done that made more sense, cool.

Nice observation. I was thinking the same thing. Dorada also had a solid one vs. BUSHI. But in general, dives don't make sense to me in a kayfabe sense because opponents STAND there waiting for it. If someone can think of a way they could be done that made more sense, cool.

I hate seeing almost all dives to the outside..And I hate hate seeing people do moonsaults to the outside even more..Cause you get 1-6 dudes just stand there wobbling around, pretending to be disoriented, just waiting for someone to get set and execute the move..

Crowd chants in Japanese

Striker - Yoshi, what are they saying...

Yoshi - I don't know (exact words)...

Me - :stoneface:

I skimmed to the Kushida/Omega and Nakamura/Styles marches and I can't understand why they would put Yoshi in there? Dude was so lost and it was funny how Striker tried to spin his nonsense into something more meaningful or psychological :lol:

Bubba Ray would have to go lose all that weight again first. Poor D'Von is about to get the shaft.

Tried watching making a murderer and was bored mid way through the first episode when they started question the sister or something like that. Patently waiting for daredevil s2

You cut it off literally right before the climax of the story. The cousin's story sets up everything that follows.

Last edited:
Tried watching making a murderer and was bored mid way through the first episode when they started question the sister or something like that. Patently waiting for daredevil s2

The first couple of episodes are the toughest to watch.. Definitely worth watching the entire series..

Man, just got the SUPER oop from @jdcurt2. About to go meet the Goat-face Killa who's in town for Cavalcade of Customs. Will report back if BriiiIIIeeEE MooOOODDe is there too.

Man, just got the SUPER oop from @jdcurt2. About to go meet the Goat-face Killa who's in town for Cavalcade of Customs. Will report back if BriiiIIIeeEE MooOOODDe is there too.

Oh D Bry :lol:... I was bout to post an Action Bronson gif...

Ask dude how he thinks Nakamura will translate to WWE...

Back
Top Bottom