Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

How about this man?...

enhanced-22317-1397852092-14.jpg

Santo is on a whooole nother level

Big show, Mark and the wyatts take L's weekly. Cena lost one match to dbry only cause he was leaving the very next day it was an anomaly. Brock was son. Kill streak just devastating any opposition and marks really though Bryan could beat Brock just coming back from injury??? No, no no! nobody should have beat Brock at all. They built him up way to strong

I see what your saying but Lesnar has pretty much run out of logical competitors, I would say logically there's no pro wrestler who can beat Brock believably
I gotta know how you felt about C m pu.nk looking pretty strong against Brock, it was basically the same deal

I don't understand what all this talk about what people have done outside the wrestling industry has to do with anything..Cause I'd be willing to be that in his day Lou Thesz was probably one of the most well know athletes on the planet..But he never did movies or hosted talk shows..So does that mean he's not in the conversation for one of the biggest names of all time?..How about Gorgeous George?..He was thee most well know athlete, of any sport, world wide during his prime..Does he get to be mentioned?..

I think it's best not to put someone on, or take them off, a GOAT list based on what they've done outside the ring..Cause Rock, Austin, and Cena are at a very large advantage due to the internet..So if we're just gonna talk about the wrestling industry then here's the top 10 list..

George
Thesz
Andre
Hulk
Austin
Rock
Cena
Flair
Race
Dusty..

I see what your saying but Lesnar has pretty much run out of logical competitors, I would say logically there's no pro wrestler who can beat Brock believably
I gotta know how you felt about C m pu.nk looking pretty strong against Brock, it was basically the same deal

Cm punk actually had a back story with the whole Paul heyman turning his back on him which made that fued interesting and believable. It was more about punk trying to get his revenge on heyman and having to go through his "guys" lesnar, axel, ryback in order to do so.

Last edited:
I don't understand what all this talk about what people have done outside the wrestling industry has to do with anything..Cause I'd be willing to be that in his day Lou Thesz was probably one of the most well know athletes on the planet..But he never did movies or hosted talk shows..So does that mean he's not in the conversation for one of the biggest names of all time?..How about Gorgeous George?..He was thee most well know athlete, of any sport, world wide during his prime..Does he get to be mentioned?..

I think it's best not to put someone on, or take them off, a GOAT list based on what they've done outside the ring..Cause Rock, Austin, and Cena are at a very large advantage due to the internet..So if we're just gonna talk about the wrestling industry then here's the top 10 list..

George
Thesz
Andre
Hulk
Austin
Rock
Cena
Flair
Race
Dusty..
Where is Bret and HBK?

No mention of Macho Man tho? If you want to talk about someone who transcended the biz, I think he's at least worth bringing up. 

Cm punk actually had a back story with the whole Paul heyman turning his back on him which made that fued interesting and believable. It was more about punk trying to get his revenge on heyman and having to go through his "guys" lesnar, axel, ryback in order to do so.

Ooh okay good observation, honestly I just can't see anyone in the current to near future who holds any threat or any leverage, at least with Bryan he's got most of the fans on his side especially with his return(if and when it happens). Who is a legitimate competition for Brock in the current state wwe is in without a repeat match?

Last edited:
Ooh okay good observation, honestly I just can't see anyone in the current to near future who holds any threat or any leverage, at least with Bryan he's got most of the fans on his side especially with his return(if and when it happens). Who is a legitimate competition for Brock in the current state wwe is in without a repeat match?

Nobody is a legitimate threat to Brock that's why it's so :lol: when guys said/say Bryan can beat Brock :smh:. Maybe only reigns and triple h MAYBE!!! But that's about it

Last edited:
What's the criteria for your list?

In-ring ability
Ring psychology
Promo ability
Drawing power
Impact/Influence

That's what I'd define as a total package..You can't throw things in like merchandise sales or outside the business activities..So I think my list is pretty damn solid..I'm sure you guys would have some to take off and some to add, but I'm sticking with my 10..

In-ring ability
Ring psychology
Promo ability
Drawing power
Impact/Influence

That's what I'd define as a total package..You can't throw things in like merchandise sales or outside the business activities..So I think my list is pretty damn solid..I'm sure you guys would have some to take off and some to add, but I'm sticking with my 10..
I don't get how Cena makes your list over HBK using your criteria.

What's all this Owen > Bret talk? I love Owen but Bret can best Owen any time of the week........except WrestleMania X

Back
Top Bottom