Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sucks all the raw and smackdowns won't be available. Would've loved to relive the Monday night warS

Confirmed: There is NO month to month ordering.  When you order, you MUST order a 6 month cycle for $59.94 ($9.99/month).

They got me here, I'm definitely sold. Just like xbox live, it just expires at 6 months. No need to worry about canceling so you won't get charged or anythjng

RIP Mae Young.
mean.gif

RIP.

She was the definition of no damns given. And I loved that.

She was tough as nails. Way tougher than a majority of the locker room today.

Any cliffs with all the info? This thread jumped quite a bit since I checked yesterday. Am I getting this right, you pay $60 (6 mos) and you get every PPV free?

Last edited:
The WWE Network is really a pretty good deal. Hopefully we can also get it here sometime this year.

RIP Mae Young

Any cliffs with all the info? This thread jumped quite a bit since I checked yesterday. Am I getting this right, you pay $60 (6 mos) and you get every PPV free?
every ppv, every weekly

all wwe , wcw , ecw ppvs and weeklys i believe.

original programming 

and its all streaming in hd

every ppv, every weekly

all wwe , wcw , ecw ppvs and weeklys i believe.

original programming 
and its all streaming in hd

At $10 a month? I'm sold.

Also, I ended up just reding I.R.S.'s wiki page after seeing him on Raw, is Bo Dallas really his son? :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 736034
R.I.P. I'll never forget her flashing the crowd at Royal Rumble 2000 and my mom covering my eyes (I was there live). It wasn't like I wanted to see an old woman's breasts anyway :lol: .

I don't think I've ever even see a Mae Young match, I have to get on that.

Finally, a good amount of people will be able to suffer like I did for the majority of 2005-2010 :lol: besides a handful of WWECW matches, SD in 2008, Eddie and Benoit, and other stuff, I have no reason to relive that period start to finish. Everything else, I'm down for the WWE Network. There's people I know who haven't watched a single match since WCW went under who are excited about this.

People who live in Canada have to wait until the end of the year or early 2015 to get this deal
mean.gif

Tommy Dreamer: "I am a @wwe shareholder do the math 200k buys at $60 a piece or 2-3 million buys at $10 a piece?! $12M or $23M per month! @WWENetwork"

View media item 736034
R.I.P. I'll never forget her flashing the crowd at Royal Rumble 2000 and my mom covering my eyes (I was there live). It wasn't like I wanted to see an old woman's breasts anyway :lol: .

I don't think I've ever even see a Mae Young match, I have to get on that.

That was horrendous. RIP Mae.

Always wonder.... who is that in your avi??? macbk macbk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom