Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

They really messed up the camera on his debut. Here's a much better shot from the crowd

Easily the biggest pop of the night..I know Vince is gonna bury him by the time SummerFest roles around, but damnit man he could be huge in the E if they'd just let him cook..

kofi.0.gif

You acting like you weren't slurping on that selling last year :stoneface:

New Year, New Me. Tuh!

Any true fan can remove feelings from the equation and properly assess garbage when you see it. Being a fan doesn't mean you turn a blind eye to blatant trash.

Dolph is boring and repetitive now. He is a jobber. Period. And since they stripped him of his charisma and personality, everything else about him becomes magnified and can now be dissected. He has always unnecessarily oversold but beforehand he was entertaining while he was doing it. Now, not so much.

If someone said Kingdom Come was a trash album. I'm not going to be sassy with them about it if it is indeed a fact. Dolph is Kingdom Come right now and I'm being extremely generous.

I still want to see the guy win though.

Got to my friends house and we were throwing predictions around and I said HHH enters #31 after Roman celebrates thinking he won. I came pretty close there. Zero reason for Hunter to have the title and will hold it and not defend it until Mania...

They really messed up the camera on his debut. Here's a much better shot from the crowd

Easily the biggest pop of the night..I know Vince is gonna bury him by the time SummerFest roles around, but damnit man he could be huge in the E if they'd just let him cook..

I didn't realize it was him until the camera panned to the ramp, but that pop was LOUD :pimp: .

Hope they let him do his thing. Hell, it would have been crazy cool if he actually won. I'm talking in the sense of NOT giving it to HHH and no one else on the roster (besides Brock) could have taken it away from Roman.

Ramen was in a lose/lose situation tonight.

He was booed as soon as his music hit. Then it got even worse when AJ came in at #3 and they faced off.

Why did Vince not predict this?

Why don't y'all just kill me for real man. All these shots at my hubby. I can't take it no more b :smh:

I asked if Dolph was a hall of famer. Now after tonight I know Dolph will never prosper.

Very random, but this Clothesline From Hell :x :x :x :x surprised Shannon Moore's had stayed on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom