Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Gonna need a swerve and have Brock win the title back.
Dean Ambrose going to win and combine the IC title with the world title.
pimp.gif
WM32 crowd would be happy with this.

Can't wait to hear the mixed reaction when Ramen beats Honner.
laugh.gif

Paige turns on Becky and Charlotte multiple times.

Charlotte turns on Becky.

Team Bad turns on Sasha, who aligns with Becky, who Team Bad has washed on multiple occasions.

Becky is as gullible as Sting.

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

@@AnyoneElseWhoLikesHockey

This John Scott thing is one of the funniest and most awesome and improbable things to happen in sports in years :lol:... I ******* love it... The NHL tried to **** him multiple times too :lol:...

The power of the Internet :lol: this was like a sports comedy movie. That 1milli check he got was bigger than his contract salary too :lol:

It's still real to Marty.
laugh.gif

Tapped out for the last hour or so of Raw, looking like I made the right choice.

I keep waking up at the weirdest damn times man :lol:

Ironically I had a dream that I was watching Raw at ringside and Jojo wanted me to come backstage and give her the mushroom tip

Then I woke up :stoneface: :stoneface:

I blue balled myself :smh:

Last edited:
I keep waking up at the weirdest damn times man :lol:

Ironically I had a dream that I was watching Raw at ringside and Jojo wanted me to come backstage and give her the mushroom tip

Then I woke up :stoneface: :stoneface:

I blue balled myself :smh:
That means you can't get it up. Not surprised with the high amount of alcohol you consume.

What I like:

AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho (give them 20 minutes of pure wrestling please)

What I don't like:

Triple H vs Roman for the belt (title didn't need to be on the line here, let alone Honnor being champ)

Brock vs Bray Wyatt (Bray hasn't been relevant since debuting, why does he deserve this rub year after year? Brock better go over. I'd like this feud more if it was a Lion's Den match against all of them with Brock beating everyone but being too tired to defeat Bray if they wanted Wyatt to go over)

Kevin Owens not having a legitimate program outlined (he's too talented and entertaining to have nothing going on right now. If Bryan isn't going to compete, Owens should get the rub against Undertaker and go over)

What I'm indifferent to:

Usos vs New Day (I like the Usos but New Day has become so corny and pathetic. The unicorn and booty shaking is disgusting and offensive)

What I'd like to see:

A 6 man ladder match for the US Title (Kalisto, Ziggler, Titus, Sandow, Neville, Stardust)

Dean Ambrose vs Mark Henry for the IC Belt

What I expect to see:

Probably a Social Outcasts vs League of Nations squash match

BS Divas match

Dudleys vs like the Matadors or something stupid

Kane vs Show

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom