Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

am i the only one thaqt thinks this mania has a chance to be the worst card in a good while? who really cares to see triple H in the main event? who cares about taker anymore seriously? I am not one for older stars to be back in the spotlight taking away from tv time of the newer guys, but if anything this is a year they desperately need a few of these guys to make this card look better. How or why they wouldn't have Daniel Bryan in a match with this depleted roster is beyond me. Vince must hate this dude for real.

I've been putting over Trevor Lee for 2 years now :lol:... Dude has a ton of potential... He's got a ton of natural charisma... He beat Steen in Steen's final PWG match... His mushroom stomp isn't always clean, but when it's done perfectly :smokin :nthat: :pimp:...

Also...

12687853_1004178119653417_8295298800156765570_n.jpg

^I've been seeing you reference Trevor Lee a lot but I just never checked out any of his stuff other than when he came in during that GFW "invasion" :lol:

am i the only one thaqt thinks this mania has a chance to be the worst card in a good while? who really cares to see triple H in the main event? who cares about taker anymore seriously? I am not one for older stars to be back in the spotlight taking away from tv time of the newer guys, but if anything this is a year they desperately need a few of these guys to make this card look better. How or why they wouldn't have Daniel Bryan in a match with this depleted roster is beyond me. Vince must hate this dude for real.

Yeah this might be the worst Mania since 27.

Yeah this might be the worst Mania since 27.
yea this card is terrible.

no seth
no bryan
no cena
no orton

there are no real feuds that i am interested in. The authority and reigns is so boring i just want it to end. but i am not interested in how it will end how we all were with DB. the uso and new day is beyond boring. They really have no care about the tag division. If new day didn't explode and become so over they would care zero. Really the best thing they can come up with for Lesnar is Wyatt? you know the Wyatt that hasn't won a feud against a single top star. What's to think he will beat the guy who hasn't been pinned since the great depression. Wow a triple threat for the women's title!!!! sike.. this is an In Your House card. Except there will be a **** ton more firweworks, a **** ton more people, and a terrible 10 minute performance by either some scrubs we never heard of or some washed up scrub who hasn't been relative since the early 2000s if we are lucky.

*random*

I'm watching 300: Rise of an empire and Eva Green reminds so much of Paige.. Her 300 character couldve been a blueprint for the Paige character..

300-rise-of-an-empire-eva-green-2.jpg

Last edited:
im just sayin that these guys are this eras big names. and they are all not partaking in this years event

I'm not really excited for it but HHH v Reigns at least makes sense according to the story line so I wouldn't change that match

Hey man, have fun with Strowman/Taker, League of Nations, Dean/??? and whatever else they plan on doing. While you may not like Cena, he would at least elevate the interest in a match. He's the biggest name in the company. I don't see how this is even up for debate...

Grayson Chrisley (the youngest one) goes to Todd "I will cut you" after he said he wasn't his favorite kid :rofl: .

New season is about to be lit.

Back
Top Bottom