Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Things my whiteness won't let me comment on...

I'm curious why you feel you can't comment?

It's a legitimate issue to me and I imagine most people consider me white if they go by my outside appearance. I am part Brazilian /Portuguese so I don't identify as Caucasian but I also don't really label myself outwardly as anything.

I have beef because for me it seems offensive as hell and if Vinnie-Mac is going to push this PG stuff, then maybe he should check his commentators mouths about some of the he stuff they spout. JBL does it too, and I get your gonna throw the "good ol' boy" heel angle at me. Yes, I get it, it however doesn't make it right.

I figured we could have a real discussion about it.

:rofl:

I'm not even going that deep on that :lol:... I just don't discuss racial stuff on NT with anyone besides you guys... I don't appreciate being called a racist for things that don't make you a racist :lol: :smh:...

Man AJ Styles really mustve negotiated the perfect deal lol. Dude got to keep everything except the Bullet Club logo & his theme lol. Mad they made Nakamura change everything tho smh

Back
Top Bottom