Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Any company with relaxed policy in place has a double standard and is probably a negative poisonous place to work. One day it's cool the next it's not so what do you do?? Keep your hands to yourself and mouths shut. Not the place to pull a rib or pull your boss to the side to talk to him Titus was outta line b

Yup.

But how was it embarrassing?

I can see how getting pulled like that on national television can be embarrassing, especially given the circumstances.

Any company with relaxed policy in place has a double standard and is probably a negative poisonous place to work. One day it's cool the next it's not so what do you do?? Keep your hands to yourself and mouths shut. Not the place to pull a rib or pull your boss to the side to talk to him Titus was outta line b
You sound like a yes man. I can tell they have you sweeping those carpets after hours at CVS long after the pharmacy is closed

Last edited:
Yup.
I can see how getting pulled like that on national television can be embarrassing, especially given the circumstances.

Ok, but when you saw it, honestly, was the first thing that came to your mind "wow that's really embarrassing for Vince and the company"?

Vince just needs to let that go and get rid of dudes suspension it's a bad look on the company. Gonna take that man's Mania pay day for some bs :smh:

You sound like a yes man. I can tell they have you sweeping those carpets after hours at CVS long after the pharmacy is closed

It's the Bodgea B get it right.

EvilCreepyDipper.gif

InstructiveOrangeBluefintuna.gif

ExcellentCommonHoki.gif

BonyShinyAegeancat.gif

OptimalWavyHornedviper.gif

AnotherSpottedIsopod.gif

SplendidBlackandwhiteAardwolf.gif

JoyousWelllitAfricanjacana.gif

MarriedGreedyKookaburra.gif

DenseAnimatedAsiansmallclawedotter.gif

EmptyGrandioseDuckling.gif

FrankGrandioseBird.gif

GlaringAlarmedKillerwhale.gif

NastyAliveBarnswallow.gif

DemandingSecondhandDikkops.gif

ChillyUntidyCuttlefish.gif

PertinentIdealisticBushsqueaker.gif

ClosedBelatedIndigowingedparrot.gif

IncomparableObeseChamois.gif

JadedWhirlwindEyas.gif

BeneficialLeanBluebottle.gif

AcceptableDemandingEgg.gif

AmusingBowedFoxhound.gif

WeepyNegligibleIguanodon.gif

GraveUnfinishedBadger.gif

HeavenlySandyLarva.gif

PleasingAchingAidi.gif

InstructiveAliveIrishdraughthorse.gif

lana-1.jpg

peyton-600x750.jpg

brooke-1-600x600.jpg

ive-600x750.jpg

kaitlyn-600x600.jpg

eden-600x601.jpg

1_403-600x600.jpg

1_654-600x600.jpg

1_626-600x749.jpg

1_612-600x600.jpg

torrie.jpg

brooke-600x600.jpg

natalya.jpg

1_294-600x600.jpg

1_266-600x600.jpg

1_348-600x694.jpg

WpUfFmDh.jpg

k5IdcU3.jpg

VKs4GEo.jpg

vwan5Gq.jpg

Cat_1-fWIAErrNq.jpg:large

0ecvnQQ.jpg

BraveTenseFirecrest.gif

GiRQz3X.jpg

IqwuVPZh.jpg

PrestigiousFatGreathornedowl.gif

AcclaimedSameAnaconda.gif

GracefulDearHoneyeater.gif

ShinyHarmlessGoldeneye.gif

CarelessLazyGoa.gif

:lol: independent pharmacist b. outta college I had a offer for cvs but they low balled me. Last person who's a yes man I have a problem with authority hence why I need to go back to school to open my own shop. Certain rules just need to be followed anywhere tho like keep your hands to yourself.

Ok, but when you saw it, honestly, was the first thing that came to your mind "wow that's really embarrassing for Vince and the company"?

That's irrelevant, just because it wasn't embarrassing by YOUR standards doesn't mean it wasn't embarrassing by his. He has a company to run and shareholders to answer to, if they feel like he doesn't have control of his employees then that hurts the company.

That's irrelevant, just because it wasn't embarrassing by YOUR standards doesn't mean it wasn't embarrassing by his. He has a company to run and shareholders to answer to, if they feel like he doesn't have control of his employees then that hurts the company.

But how in the **** could he possibly think it's embarrassing?..I could understand if he tripped him or spit on him or smacked the back of his head when he walked bye..But he grabbed his arm..That's not embarrassing bye any normal person's standard..And if a dude jokingly grabbing your arm is a sign that you don't have control of your company, then your company is in really really bad shape and there's bigger things to worry about..

There's a time and place, Titus made a bad decision. Punishment is excessive though.

Who's getting street fighter V here?? I need ps4 names.
Hmu

psn: maLiZ_08
My cousin and my girls brother often use my ps4 so PM me.
Not sure when I'm going to get the game but will need to put work back in. Haven't played a good competitive fighting game in a while.

There's a time and place, Titus made a bad decision. Punishment is excessive though.

You're right, there is a time and place for everything..But I'm sure Titus, and everyone else out there, assumed they was off tv and it was no big deal..The punishment is a flat out joke and that, above anything, is what Vince & the stock holders should be truly embarrassed about..I mean Titus is a great guy who you never hear anything bad about..He's a positive role model that the company should be ecstatic about having as an employee..Instead they suspend him for 2 months for a nothing incident..Yet they didn't do anything to Seth when his **** hit the internet..And they continue to give a job to multiple people who violate their drug policy..

You're right, there is a time and place for everything..But I'm sure Titus, and everyone else out there, assumed they was off tv and it was no big deal..The punishment is a flat out joke and that, above anything, is what Vince & the stock holders should be truly embarrassed about..I mean Titus is a great guy who you never hear anything bad about..He's a positive role model that the company should be ecstatic about having as an employee..Instead they suspend him for 2 months for a nothing incident..Yet they didn't do anything to Seth when his **** hit the internet..And they continue to give a job to multiple people who violate their drug policy..
:nerd:

Are you saying there may be racial motivations behind these decisions? :nerd:

Vince used to make people kiss his bare *** on TV and ya'll saying this was embarrassing to him!? Nah b

You're wasting your breath man, we're dealing with guys who get spooked and jump when the door closes behind them, so of course they feel that way

Back
Top Bottom