Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

No one is suggesting doing WM outside of North America tho :nerd:...

The causal fan also isn't following along on Twitter of what's happening live... The casual fan may not even know it isn't live... It won't matter one bit to the traditional fan...

Mans said a big 4 ppv that includes mania does it not b? And yes it does matter from a business sense to the causal fan who just watches mania every year.

live viewers. The causal fan that just watches mania every year ain't trying to wake up all early on a Sunday for that bs. Have you ever waken up at 7 am to watch a premier league match or 4 am pacific? It sucks b

Does WWE even care about live viewers for their ppvs anymore?

I think a PPV in the UK can work, they just gotta push the start time to 9:00pm over there which would make it 3pt/6et for us. Best compromise :lol:

Last edited:

I think a PPV in the UK can work, they just gotta push the start time to 9:00pm over their which would make it 3pt/6et for us. Best compromise :lol:

You know dam well they care even the replay right after would still be too early and 9 pm start time out there for a 4 hour ppv....

Damn, they can't do WM in NJ/NYC? Probably doesn't make as much $ (fewer seats).

:smh:

Met life has more seats than the superdome. In addition, it took months for 30 to sell out. Why the hell are they going there again so soon. That's some bs.

live viewers. The causal fan that just watches mania every year ain't trying to wake up all early on a Sunday for that bs. Have you ever waken up at 7 am to watch a premier league match or 4 am pacific? It sucks b

I think a PPV in the UK can work, they just gotta push the start time to 9:00pm over their which would make it 3pt/6et for us. Best compromise :lol:

That isn't even bad :lol:...

I'm guna watch wrestling Kingdom at a bar they are doing a viewing party at 6. Well stay away from blogs so it'll feel like I'm watching it live.

WK11 will air in 4 parts starting Jan. 13th on AXStv w/ JR and Josh Barnett doing commentary..

Everything is ON DEMAND.

WWE doing SummerSlan at Wimbley isn't hurting anything man

Man I HATE when Chelsea gets that early game I gotta get up at 4am for that crap.

Back
Top Bottom