Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Can those of us who've already sent you our surveys edit our answers in case one of our choices is injured/suspended/future endeavored?..

Yes, just send me a PM. Also, I have a feeling WWE may add a few more filler matches so if you want to change your "first match" answer, that's fine.

sting-takes-off-sting-mask-o.gif
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

A few things going around wwe

Triple H Reveals Whether or Not He is Interested in Signing Kenny Omega to a WWE Contract

“As far as a Kenny Omega goes, I’m just interested in talent, period. If somebody is talented as a performer and they wanna come work for the WWE, if they wanna come to the largest platform in the world where they can truly show what they do off on a global basis, then WWE is the choice for them. If they wanna come work for us and they’re very talented, then I’m interested in talking to them, and that’s across the board.
To me, anytime anybody questions me on a talent — Am I interested in them? — the fact that you’re questioning me on them means that person is probably pretty talented, so, yes, I’m interested.

Top NXT Star Reportedly In Early Plans For Big Push Leading To Wrestlemania 33 Match

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that Samoa Joe is reportedly involved in early plans that would see him called up to the main WWE roster and get a monster push in time for Wrestlemania 33.

It was noted that the plans for Wrestlemania aren’t finalized, but the idea on the table would have Joe be in a top match at the event. It was also speculated that Joe would likely start very soon in order for this plan to kick off, and it makes sense for him to appear in the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant and have a big showing.

Joe’s lack of appearances at the most recent set of NXT TV tapings, in addition to him losing to Shinsuke Nakamura two times in a row on TV and Bobby Roode being NXT’s top heel, were brought up as reasons why Joe’s debut in the Rumble would make sense, but his status for the Rumble event remains unconfirmed.

Current Plans For RAW Women’s Title

Charlotte defending the RAW Women’s Championship at Wrestlemania 33 is the current plan, but the expected singles match against Bayley is not the match penciled in at the moment. The match proposed would see Charlotte defend in a Fatal 4 Way against Bayley, Nia Jax and Sasha Banks.

Top Wrestlemania 33 Match Reportedly Not Happening, Update On Plans For Undertaker

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting the John Cena versus Undertaker match that was planned for Wrestlemania 33 is no longer happening due to Vince McMahon changing his mind about the idea.

It was said McMahon changed his mind about what was originally one of the top matches for Wrestlemania, but the event card will become much clearer after the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. There has been plenty of speculation about Undertaker challenging for a championship at Mania, but there are no current plans for him to challenge for the WWE World Championship or the WWE Universal Championship.
Currently, Brock Lesnar versus Goldberg, Triple H versus Seth Rollins and Big Show versus Shaquille O’Neal are the key matches, with Chris Jericho versus Kevin Owens, and a likely Fatal 4 Way RAW Women’s Championship match being added to the card, with spots being open for Roman Reigns, John Cena, AJ Styles, Finn Balor and Dean Ambrose.

No, she was already a d-list celeb from the FSU Cowgirl thing. She parlayed that into a sportscaster gig in NY, and THAT'S when Fav-ruh pulled his shenanigans.

I'm talking about Lana. Did she become famous because of the FSU Cowgirl thing?

Patiently waiting for #thetrumpets :smh: thought we'd get it at the Rumble but with Goldberg, Brock and now Taker in the match, I doubt they bother bringing Kurt in too.

He needs to just pair with American Alpha. It makes too much sense.

Sidenote, why doesn't the new owners of TNA re-brand Impact completely? Why did they go with that freaking MS Paint bird as their logo?!

Why do you guys wanna see kurt so bad? Hes probably in worst shape than the undertaker.

nah no way, dude still wrestling left and right and puts semi good matches

Him vs cody was actually good.

Its just the pop i will like when he comes to WWE.

It's been a long time coming, its finally time to come home Kurt.

Back
Top Bottom