Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

If you're not a wrestling fan then you're not gonna be able to name any wrestlers..

But if you go up to someone who IS a wrestling fan and them who Okada is, and I'd bet that about 7 outta 10 would know who he is..
Ehh, I think there are definitely people that aren't into wrestling, but can still name a few. Thing is, none of the people they would name would be from New Japan or anywhere else.

I am into wrestling and obviously a fan, but if I didn't post here, I would have absolutely no clue who Okada is and what he looks like. I haven't even watched one of his matches before. I think there are a lot of wrestling fans that really only know about WWE and they are fine with that.

I have friends that don't watch at all that know who Roman Reigns is

I wouldnt consider NJW big leagues though.

You only know names because some of you guys follow their careers and know where they'll go.

WWE on the other hand, is known everywhere, you take a name like The Rock and mention him in the deepest darkest corner of the earth, people would know him,

do the same for Okada and people are going to question who is he....

NEw Japan is the #2 Wrestling Promotion in the World.

Distant #2, but still #2.

It has to be considered Big Time if you can draw 24,000 fans to your shows.

If you're not a wrestling fan then you're not gonna be able to name any wrestlers..

But if you go up to someone who IS a wrestling fan and them who Okada is, and I'd bet that about 7 outta 10 would know who he is..
I use my Young, work-mate, that only watches RAW as my test.

He only knows what I tell him or what Cheap heat tells him.

He didn't know who Okada was until Cheap Heat and I told him who Okada was.

Hell, before NXT, he didn't know who Samoan Joe was

I wouldnt consider NJW big leagues though.

You only know names because some of you guys follow their careers and know where they'll go.

WWE on the other hand, is known everywhere, you take a name like The Rock and mention him in the deepest darkest corner of the earth, people would know him,

do the same for Okada and people are going to question who is he....

NEw Japan is the #2 Wrestling Promotion in the World.

Distant #2, but still #2.

It has to be considered Big Time if you can draw 24,000 fans to your shows.

Ok, i can def accepted this answer about being a distant 2

Tiger Mask W anime | Watch Tiger Mask W anime online in high quality http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Tiger-Mask-W

Two young wrestlers face each other in a recently revived underground wrestling organization, the Tiger's Lair, which destroyed the wrestling dojo they grew up in. One took over the training facilities of Naoto Date at the foot of Mount Fuji, as well as the mask he left behind. The other dared to enter the Tiger's Lair and won a fierce competition, receiving a jet-black tiger mask. One tiger walks the path of light, while the other walks the path of shadows. Neither one knows the other's face. On the ring, they are natural enemies, but they have the same purpose—destroy the Tiger's Lair!

start off slow as the climax approaches.
Just the way Dana likes it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom