Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

@iHust1e keepin' it real
nthat.gif
@green rhino123
smile.gif

I'm almost certain it's ZSJ...

Finn is hurt..

Scurll has a ROH contract... Ospreay has a ROH/NJPW contract... Although the way they are worded, I believe they are only for US and they can work wherever they'd like elsewhere... But that's bad politics for young wrestlers...

I could see it being Hero or Tommy End...

Highly doubtful... He had spinal fusion fairly recently I believe...

If he's had spinal fusion surgery in the past 1-2 years he'd be absolutely insane to compete in a wrestling match..You never quite feel the same/fixed after you have that surgery done..Especially if it's on your lower spine..

Dynamite Kid?

He's wheelchair bound and in poor health. Also, ******* syndrome.

If he's had spinal fusion surgery in the past 1-2 years he'd be absolutely insane to compete in a wrestling match..You never quite feel the same/fixed after you have that surgery done..Especially if it's on your lower spine..

I had scoliosis and had to have mine fused. Lumbar and neck aren't fused but everything else is. It effects everything.

Neville is supposed to have a match during the tournament broadcast against an unknown opponent and apparently it will make the internet explode...

Can't be Zabre Jr. He was in Dallas last night teaching a seminar. Only Ospreay, Finn, or Scurll would make the Internet explode.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Omega. I'd laugh if it was Davey Boy Jr.

Neville is supposed to have a match during the tournament broadcast against an unknown opponent and apparently it will make the internet explode...
No, it won't make the internet explode. It'll just make smarks happy until they complain about something else.

Omega should debut in a big way, not on some damn NXT special.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom