Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Last 2 times Vince said this we got

Lesnar defeating the streak
Rollins cashing in

Any ideas on what you guys think it may be?

Ima go with a Sting return or NAKAMURA debut..

What'd really blow me away is if we actually had NTWTMANIA during Mania weekend..

Unexpected Rumble Winner wins the Universal/World title (Nakamura, Joe, Corbin, Miz, one of the Cruiserweights?)

glasses.gif

Last edited:
HHH on raw tonight? :nerd:

IMO, whether HHH is there or not, i can see Seth getting screwed and drawing #1 in the rumble.

Last edited:
how wwe give jimmy snuka a pass when he murdered someone?

midas whale put chris benoit in the hof

Because he was never found guilty in the court of law and it was way before the social media generation. Classic cover up/no need to even acknowledge it from a PR stand point.

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but he was never convicted. Though he was charged and was levied a judgement in a civil case by her family.

Because he was never found guilty in the court of law and it was way before the social media generation. Classic cover up/no need to even acknowledge it from a PR stand point.

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but he was never convicted. Though he was charged and was levied a judgement in a civil case by her family.

You guys do relize the ONLY reason he didn't get charged and convicted is because he died right?... In order to reopen a murder case after 30 years takes TON of evidence... There is zero doubt in my mind that this man was the direct cause Nancy Argentino's death... **** him, I'm happy he's dead...

I agree with Celtics. Before tge whole murder thing i woulda said RIP but now im kinda indifferent to dude. Wonder if they'll do a tribute. They may just show his face with the years & thats it

Back
Top Bottom