Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

"Huge" announcement on SD tonight
watch it be shane entering the rumble
laugh.gif
Shane enters Rumble

Shane wins Rumble

Shane faces BK at WM33 in main event

for those in the NT RR
are we going to introduce ourselves when our number is called?

Between the pre-show and the main card for Mania, it's looking like I'll have to get to the stadium no later that 10am..In Dallas we waited in line for 4+ hours to get into the building and by then we'd already missed 1 or 2 matches for the pre-show..

Vince just needs to turn WM into a festival..Have different matches and events throughout the weekend and let people by passes for 1, 2, or 3 days..

Between the pre-show and the main card for Mania, it's looking like I'll have to get to the stadium no later that 10am..In Dallas we waited in line for 4+ hours to get into the building and by then we'd already missed 1 or 2 matches for the pre-show..

Vince just needs to turn WM into a festival..Have different matches and events throughout the weekend and let people by passes for 1, 2, or 3 days..

Man I got incredibly lucky that club seating had it's own line and walked right up in there after I had left the line me you and 22 were standing in :lol:

Dallas did a horrible job with letting people in they screwed that one up big time. Staples Center in LA had the same issue for SummerSlam 13 we missed the preshow matches and the first few mins of the PPV :smh:

I enyoyed Raw. Main Event was good. Hahahahahahaha Jericho eats pedigrees every week but Jericho Swag level is through the roof.

How many surveys have i missed

Why bailey sound like that

New day gotta be the greates black gimmick of all time

Is this cruiserweigjt division legit

Is goldberg gonna get in the HOF this year i feel theu are going to do that

How many surveys have i missed

Why bailey sound like that

New day gotta be the greates black gimmick of all time

Is this cruiserweigjt division legit

Is goldberg gonna get in the HOF this year i feel theu are going to do that
None
She's slow
Yes
No. But Heel Neville is great
No

Watching 97 Rumble now and they announced that the Alamodome attendance was 60,477.

Back
Top Bottom