Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I'm wondering if jobbers have to job in those upupdowndown madden tournament games.. Styles was getting washed when he first joined WWE.. Now he's in the Smackdown finals of that tournament..

Remember when we got snitched on for talking hoops in here? Someone snitched in the NFL thread ab their music draft and Meth came in and cleaned house :nerd: :x

Remember when we got snitched on for talking hoops in here? Someone snitched in the NFL thread ab their music draft and Meth came in and cleaned house :nerd: :x

Honestly, for how much **** we get for going off topic here, that thread is a million times worse and nobody gives a ****. Sucks people got took down for it but it was getting old having Meth tell us off about not talking wrestling while one of the biggest threads on the board does some of the dumb **** they do.

Honestly, for how much **** we get for going off topic here, that thread is a million times worse and nobody gives a ****. Sucks people got took down for it but it was getting old having Meth tell us off about not talking wrestling while one of the biggest threads on the board does some of the dumb **** they do.

They been doing it for the longest time and we got hit super quick :smh:

They don't show no love for the wrestling geeks :lol:

They been doing it for the longest time and we got hit super quick :smh:

They don't show no love for the wrestling geeks :lol:

That thread is best when wrestling talk hijacks it

Stephanie McMahon
@StephMcMahon
On our way to the Candlelight Dinner as a part of the #presidentialinauguration! I couldn't be…

How can they look at their black athletes in the face while at work?

Stephanie McMahon
@StephMcMahon
On our way to the Candlelight Dinner as a part of the #presidentialinauguration! I couldn't be…

How can they look at their black athletes in the face while at work?

I get that they're there to support their mother but it shouldn't have been posted

^ You really think Steph wouldn't post that? This is the goofy snow bunny who said charity is the next form of marketing.

They've literally paraded wrestlers out to the ring in blackface before

Vincent Kennedy McMahon himself dropped the "N word" on national television

Man I love the way Steph gets those little wrinkles on her nose when she grins.

Love those sturdy chins too

Back
Top Bottom