Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Jericho has had so many different variations man. If this was WCW Revenge, pressing C ~~~> would take a while to scroll through all of his costumes

laugh.gif
Obama: If Raw after Wrestlemania was in Chicago

Trump: Raw in Corpus Christi

roll.gif

I might say this as well.
But Bray Wyatt has the capacity to be extremely dynamic...we're all just waiting tho...

Yes

I'm not a huge fan, but Bray is mega talented. It just always feels like there's something holding him back from really reaching that next level. He's one of those guys who had a ton of potential in the beginning and ended up falling victim to poor booking. The current thing with Orton is entertaining, but I think that's mostly because of Orton and his looming turn against the Wyatt family. Luckily there's still plenty of time to turn things around for Bray.

And even though I think he's kinda bland at the moment, I'll always respect Cody Rhodes' ability to adapt to any gimmick that he was saddled with in WWE...he showed a lot of range with those performances

Last edited:
HHH:
Jean Paul Levesque
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
DX
DX without Shawn
The game
Evolution
DX again
End of an era
The authority

Has anyone heard any of Taz's podcast? Are they any good? Im about to take a listen to the omega one.

I've listened to quite a few if his shows and they're pretty good for the most part..He can get sidetracked sometimes, but he'll also give his honest opinion on things (which is nice)..I'd say it's a solid b-b+ show..

Fantasticamania!!!!!!

Case Case Your man Ocean Spray is going for thr most Indy Wrestling style of 2017. Dude has NO concept of ring psychology man

Dude has all the talent in the world but won't reach his full potential until he learns how to sell a move and pace a match..Same goes for Buick LeSabre Jr and Ricochet..

Back
Top Bottom