Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I had a strange dream about the Royal Rumble,

I was there, and the rumble was about to start

Number 1 is going to come out and all you hear is " oooooooooo chavo "

and the crowd went nuts :lol:

Funny this is i told my boy and he said he can believe it cuz the RR is going to be in Texas where a lot of mexican wrestlers wrestle at.

TNA will no longer be known as that anymore. They will be called Impact Wrestling going forward

@JulesLives  Bongrats 
smokin.gif

So bros i got great news today. Come september baby jules will be here :pimp:

I hope its a girl. She said i can name her no questions asked :wow:

Brother Jules I'm beyond happy for you..Congratulations!..

Congrats sir. I know we talk our **** to each other but this is a moment to break character.

Never break character you big ****..

The winner of this year's NTWTRR should get to pick Brother Warmachine85 Warmachine85 baby's middle name..I think that's a more than fair request..

Last edited:
Women were still screaming for RickyMorgan when RnR would show up on Random Nitros in the 96/97;

You mean Ricky Morton?..C'mon Jemele you can't be making botches like that..Makes all of us NWA/WCW guys look bad..Step your game up girl..

steph posting pic at the inaugeration :lol: watch on monday she is going to cut a promo about the womens revolution
would not be surprised if we get a nia/flair/bayley/flair fatal 4 for the title

Last edited:
steph posting pic at the inaugeration :lol: watch on monday she is going to cut a promo about the womens revolution
would not be surprised if we get a nia/flair/bayley/flair fatal 4 for the title

Looks like we will be getting that at Mania.

Congrats sir. I know we talk our **** to each other but this is a moment to break character.
^ I respeck dat. :nthat:

congrats Juelz
Congrats Jules
I'm torn...

As a new father I'm happy for you...

But every other part of me is telling you to run faster a cheetah...
Congrats brother!
Brother Jules I'm beyond happy for you..Congratulations!..
Never break character you big ****..

The winner of this year's NTWTRR should get to pick Brother Warmachine85 Warmachine85 baby's middle name..I think that's a more than fair request..

:frown: thxs bros im down for the middle name being a ntwt pick :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom