Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those of you that watchw wrestling Do any of your friends or gf watch wrestling also or are you Alone in this wwe universe ?

Just wanna know because i actually have 3 friends that also watch wrestling and I watch ppvs with themvwhich makes it a little better to watch however my girl thinks its dumb and none of my other homies watch it idc either way Ill still watch.
When I started watching Raw regularly again, Id live tweet about it.

Thats when I found two of my friends (1 guy 1 bae) I went to college with were watching weekly too. Lol might have been when the Rock came back to fight Cena the first time.

I feel like thats what brought alot of attitude era heads back to waching...and then CM Quit was what kept us intrigued.

Anyway I have this lovely thread, my group chat with those buds and then NTwitter. 
R-KKK-O
sick.gif
I cant believe Kofi was ever this popular to rival MigOs lol

Last edited:
I know I always thank yall for helping me get back into wrestling but thanks again. RAW was weak last night but yall were entertaining. Seriously feels like a solid community in here. Glad to be part of it. All of the inside jokes and knowledge everyone has in their own areas, man yall dudes are aight.

No HadPants stuff

Whoa, whoa...Cut the music.

tumblr_mwtwof0zJL1sbzhteo1_400.gif

KeySoulfulElk.gif

Last edited:
The only rasslin bros I have are you guys. The wrestling threads are fun and hilarious. It's cool to know that there are guys who enjoy it as much as I do.

WWE may have canceled plans for a follow-up match between Rusev and Jack Swagger. The plan was the two to fight each other at several PPVs but the rivalry isn't expected to continue. It's unknown if the controversy over what Lana said at Battleground played a role in the decision, but it's possible.

So Swagger's lasting image of the Rusev feud could be concussing himself :lol:

Last edited:
WWE may have canceled plans for a follow-up match between Rusev and Jack Swagger. The plan was the two to fight each other at several PPVs but the rivalry isn't expected to continue. It's unknown if the controversy over what Lana said at Battleground played a role in the decision, but it's possible.

I'm praying it leads to Lana cutting a promo at summerfest and those trumpets hit. If not I hope they don't muhammed Hassan rusev

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan

How'd you figure Reigns would come out through your section? Cool nonetheless :smokin .

I have a friend who wrestles in the indie circuit, so I know I can always talk it up with him about the current WWE or the Attitude Era of our youth. Even my dad will watch Raw here and there; he'll always love wrestling. Him and my mom had their first date at the first WM.

yea i must say coming in this thread makes wrestling worth watching good or bad.

nyc wrestling heads we should link for a show one day fellas

@Nike Jordan

How'd you figure Reigns would come out through your section? Cool nonetheless
smokin.gif
I didn't, I bought tickets in that section but I didn't realize I was going to be sitting near that aisle. I only figured out after I got to my seat when other people were saying that where Reigns was going to make his entrance.

I havea couple of homies who understand the business (dirtsheets) and talk **** like we do. I'm trying till her my girl into it as well as she almost gave the Bo Dallas I'm possible speech :lol:

Y'all my ****** tho

I havea couple of homies who understand the business (dirtsheets) and talk **** like we do. I'm trying till her my girl into it as well as she almost gave the Bo Dallas I'm possible speech :lol:

Y'all my ****** tho

Check your PM bruh

wait..so u guise are tellin me you guys dont have a backyard rastling federation that holds matches on a weekly basis?

Say it aint so..ive been bamboozled. 

Man we had an underground boxing league in elementary school. Fight club style. Would make all the younger kids box for us

This has karma written all over it! Twagga finally starts connecting with the crowd and the rug gets pulled from right under him

God is clearly an Alpha Male and a fan of the Show Off!

This has karma written all over it! Twagga finally starts connecting with the crowd and the rug gets pulled from right under him

God is clearly an Alpha Male and a fan of the Show Off!

Dolph can't connect with the crowd tho. :frown:

That moment when Raw would turn into the War Zone at 10PM :pimp: .

I used to lower the volume just enough where I could still hear it without my mom making me shut it off and go to sleep.

Little did I know, she knew every single Monday that I wasn't asleep by 10 :lol: , only found that out recently.

Back
Top Bottom