Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Srs question.
What is zyan's gimmick? The traveling wrestler on ryu status or the dbry underdog gimmick?

Either way he's gonna get over huge with the crowd he just has that cool white boy vibe

Last edited:
Srs question.
What is zyan's gimmick? The traveling wrestler on ryu status or the dbry underdog gimmick?

Either way he's gonna get over huge with the crowd he just has that cool white boy vibe

Pretty much that. :lol:

Last edited:
Breeze and The Miz (even if I hate the dude) would have a cool little feud.

The whole no hitting the face thing would be funny. Have breeze win the title by finally hitting Miz with the beauty shot and breaking his nose.

Srs question.

It's funny cause his gimmick is pretty much his old name, just a generic guy that can wrestle his *** off and that's why the crowd loves the dude.

Breeze and The Miz (even if I hate the dude) would have a cool little feud.

The whole no hitting the face thing would be funny. Have breeze win the title by finally hitting Miz with the beauty shot and breaking his nose.

Man I wish Breeze would make the Beauty Shot that Super Kick he does.

...not like they're letting Dolph use it anyway :smh:

My goodness Lance 
roll.gif

I'm all in on Slater Gator

This....but id also be down with both joining Big E/Kofi/Sir Luscious X.....or Titus being like "**** this" and tossing Slator through some glass like Big Show tossed the Rock in 2000. I'm hype. *GTA Dancing gif*

Back
Top Bottom