Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy birthday BigEgo! Another July birthday on the NTWT... #2 Sweeet
I turn 27 this Tuesday, so I'm probably gonna celebrate by going to Raw tomorrow night.

Happy birthday BigEgo! Another July birthday on the NTWT... #2 Sweeet
I turn 27 this Tuesday, so I'm probably gonna celebrate by going to Raw tomorrow night.

July keeps on giving :pimp: :pimp:

It really seems like they haven't had a clue with what to do with Cesaro over the past few years. Doesn't make sense. He's a top 3-5 performer in the company.

Yea I just don't get it. During that week when he had a really good showing against Cena, and had a great win over Orton, I thought he was one his way. The Real Americans gimmick was meh at first but then practically won the crowd over by himself w/ Colter. Thought he was on his way again winning the Battle Royal and being paired with Heyman, but that stalled him more than anything.

I'm in Golddiggers right now and a chick damn near broke my pelvis and crushed my chest and she wasn't eeem fat. I love it. Best 4 bucks I've spent in a long time.
pimp.gif

Day 2 G1

Kojima/Ishi: Go watch. Fans into the match. Good opener. That brainbuster man. SMH

Benjamin/Fale: Fun. Watch it because it wasn't even that long. Shelton Benjamin's superkicks have always been a favorite of mine. HBK taught him well.

/Goto: Again. Fun quick match. Fans into it. Lots of lariats. Love Goto's finisher.

Naito/Archer: Naito is my dude so I pretty much watch every match of his under the Mutoh eye. Watching his mannerisms and noticing how obviously influenced he is of the Legend. Good little match here. Again, not long and to the point. That Stardust Press might be my favorite top rope move right now. I love the Red Arrow by Neville but I have always been partial to moonsault variations. I wonder why.

Nagata/Honma: Again, fans into the match here. @CelticsPride34 - Honma trying to get that headbutt off is funny. I like it as well. Nagata still going strong.

Nakamura/DBS Jr: @CelticsPride34 - I always though Smith looked more like Mike Awsome than his father. But this was a good match. DB had a lot of offense here. Nakamura has so much charisma man. It is a sight to see. Solid match

AJ/Yano: Cool match. Yano got his comedy stuff in there. AJ's gear is so cool. I liked when he switched to wearing the gloves over the last few years in TNA. I swear Styles Clash is such a weak finisher. But I like AJ anyway. Pure athlete. Cool match. Nothing special though.

Tenzan/Okada: Oh yea. Good stuff here man. Again, using the Tombstone as a setup moves makes ZERO sense to me. But this was a good match. I like how hyped Gedo gets whenever he is outside of the ring serving as Okada's 2nd hand.

Anderson/Makabe: Man it took me like 3 hours to watch this because I was doing so many things. Never got in the flow of watching the match. The finish was cool though

Tanahashi/Gallows: Gallows played the big man role well during this match. You are right, WWE dropped the ball man. What imrpesses me the most about him is his flexability. He can put his legs in spots not too many dudes his size have been able to do in the history of the sport. What can I say about Tanahashi man? High Fly Flow........

Day 2 was solid. Just about every match was watchable. It is a lot of stuff to watch though. I still have to watch battleground at that.

Last edited:
Man, not trying to be a prisoner of the moment but I just watched Uso/Wyatts from BattleGround. My god that was a damn good match. That was some beautiful wrestling. Why can't the entire compny be taken serious when it comes to the in ring action? Leave the nonsense elsewhere man. Damn that was good.

The Usos and Wyatt Brothers are so charasmatic that anyone of any era can be entertained by this match. It doesn't hurt that they can actually wrestle as well though.

Man, not trying to be a prisoner of the moment but I just watched Uso/Wyatts from BattleGround. My god that was a damn good match. That was some beautiful wrestling. Why can't the entire compny be taken serious when it comes to the in ring action? Leave the nonsense elsewhere man. Damn that was good.

Easily the match of the evening.

The Usos and Wyatt Brothers are so charasmatic that anyone of any era can be entertained by this match. It doesn't hurt that they can actually wrestle as well though.

Yea, you can't go wrong at all with both good characters and good wrestling with any era. A great wrestling match can be enjoyed by everybody. You can't force a great match or great moments, no matter how hard the WWE has tried (Cena vs Orton)

Back
Top Bottom