Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TNA had been putting on a good product lately. This sucks as a wrestling fan especially with the WWE being pretty meh right now imo. Now there will be only one promotion with a national tv deal. As for who (if any) guys that may join WWE, I could see them bringing Angle back in a non wrestling capacity (trainer at their developmental facility) although if his health checked out I'd love to see a match with him and Rollins or Bryan. Jeff Hardy seems to have turned his life around and I could see them bring him back on a limited schedule. I really do not see them adding any other guys.

At least we got those Lethal/Flair promos. Greatest thing to take place in a TNA ring. :smokin

ROH and PWG are going to feast on all this talent available.

Last edited:
You can find the full story online, but the very brief version is:
  • Dixie Carter always denied Vince Russo was working for TNA, both publicly and privately within the company.
  • Spike TV does NOT like Vince Russo.  They think his TV sucks.
  • A week or two ago, Vince Russo sent an email with instructions for the television announcers.
  • He meant to send it to Mike Tenay, but accidentally sent it to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.
  • Mike Johnson published the email, proving Russo worked for TNA.
  • Russo responded by calling Johnson and idiot and saying he has swerved him.
  • Russo eventually apologized and admitted he was working for TNA.
  • Spike TV found out and NOT happy.  Both about Russo working for TNA, and for being lied to.

View media item 83402

TNA had been putting on a good product lately. This sucks as a wrestling fan especially with the WWE being pretty meh right now imo. Now there will be only one promotion with a national tv deal. As for who (if any) guys that may join WWE, I could see them bringing Angle back in a non wrestling capacity (trainer at their developmental facility) although if his health checked out I'd love to see a match with him and Rollins or Bryan. Jeff Hardy seems to have turned his life around and I could see them bring him back on a limited schedule. I really do not see them adding any other guys.
TNA was last good in 2005 bruh

mean.gif
laugh.gif
@ Russo

Why didn't he create a separate email account for his undercover tna business?
Because he's Vince Russo.

Would like to see WWE bring over Abyss, Roode, Bully Ray, Wolves, EY, EC3, Storm, Jeff Hardy, Lashley, Angle, Anderson, MVP, Aries and a bunch of the Knockouts. Bring them all over and split the brands again.

I want Angle, the Dudleys, and Jeff Hardy to come back to the WWE. The rest of their wrestlers i really don't care about. Btw where is Matt Hardy?

Rob Terry was already in developmental, and they never brought him up :lol: you would think right now though that he's much better than Mason Ryan, and they kept him around for like 4 or 5 years

Would like to see WWE bring over Abyss, Roode, Bully Ray, Wolves, EY, EC3, Storm, Jeff Hardy, Lashley, Angle, Anderson, MVP, Aries and a bunch of the Knockouts. Bring them all over and split the brands again.

SPLIT THE BRANDS AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WWE is at their best IMO when everything is in one big pot. Like Gumbo. The problem with bringing all those guys in, WWE seems to lake the ability to multitask. The brand split would only be good if they still had 1 top guy. None of that two separate World Champs.

Aside from the fact that WWE isn't going to bring these guys in to begin with, WWE is also in MAJOR cost cutting mode.  They already have too many guys in NXT.  You can have all these fantasy scenarios of WWE bringing in a bunch of TNA talent, but it's not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom