Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't one of the guys knock out of the divas in the face a few months ago while he was doing his ring entrance?  I know it happened.  I just can't remember who it was.

Big E hit AJ in the chest when he was swinging his arms(much to your delight probably. :smh: )

Maybe Fandango with Summer Rae. Explains the nose.
You not right B 
roll.gif

Rusev won't ever be anything in the E til he puts on some damn shoes and gets a real finisher..

Triple H ‏@TripleH 2m
This is a historic night that I will not have ruined..... Ambrose will not be returning. #WWEBattleground

I'm gonna be heated if I don't hear a swagger yell/battle cry. You can even hear his lisp when he does it

Triple H ‏@TripleH 2m
This is a historic night that I will not have ruined..... Ambrose will not be returning. #WWEBattleground
Ambrose needs a better theme song
mean.gif
.  We know hes gonna come back and interfere, but it's not gonna go over like Austin's glass shattering.

lol what? 
Ambrose gonna raise some hell, it's blatantly obvious. He has all the characteristics of that badass heel with a complete disregard for authority. Whether he reaches the same stardom is still in question but i can see the two characters becoming very similar

Back
Top Bottom