Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

I don't see how showing a video package of deceased wrestlers on a night like this will help, seems out of place. If anything I would have them do a annual show like that on memorial day or something like that.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that all those names are probably gonna be part of some battle royal or a 30 vs Slater gauntlet match :lol:

Cant wait to see the show tonight, feels like they can make a lot out of it but then again, its the WWE and lets see how they will muck it up

[COLOR=#red]I think it's a joke... USC's punishments were worse if not on Par with this. How, on this landslide of evidence, do you have the punishment be of equal or lesser value?! Mike Vick killed dogs, which I have my own opinion about and he deserved what he got, but they took over 100 million dollars from him... One human being over 100 million dollars. From Penn State they take 60 million... They RAPED children for 10 YEARS...

EVERYONE knew... They wrote it all in emails... my mind is just blown and it reassures my faith in having no faith in humanity.
[/COLOR]

I haven't been this excited to watch wrestling in a very long time. I'm pumped to see the old heads make their way back into the squared circle.

Looking forward to see Animal again since they were my favorite tag team of all time. RIP Hawk |I

:wow: @ Mae Young still alive. >D I bet they are gonna do something funny with her and Mark Henry. :lol:

Can't wait for this!

[COLOR=#red]From everything I read, it sounds like it's gonna be a cluster and not gonna run smooth.

Hope it does, but with how WWE runs things who knows. Looking forward to tonight, not puttin a lot of faith into it though.[/COLOR]

dang #76 on the prediction contest

will they make the punk/ cena match will be a legends lumber jack match?

Back
Top Bottom