Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

giphy.gif

Brenda, go recruit for Melo

Sources on @TheVertical: Kevin Durant's free agent meetings will be staged in the Hamptons on Long Island (N.Y.) Friday and Saturday.

Big Celtics is finally allowed to come outside. Sitting up under that womens

More like 60 hour work weeks :smh:... And I can't sit on NT all day like my other job :lol:...

tumblr_o9hetclT461ul6he0o3_540.gif

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby hates them both so I guess he'll have to be the tie-breaker

His song is better now on nxt. Both themes are on some dam wack anime jrpg video game **** but this new one is has some arena rock orchestra elements tho.

Yiu just don't appreciate that Final Fantasy boss battle music :smh:...

Brenda, go recruit for Melo

Sources on @TheVertical: Kevin Durant's free agent meetings will be staged in the Hamptons on Long Island (N.Y.) Friday and Saturday.

Are the Celtics in on Durant?...

I never liked any final fantasy or many rpgs.

I haven't in long time... But I think I'm going to buy FF7 again this week... Late 90 - early 00's Square Enix :pimp:... Super Mario RPG :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:...

What's you guys' overall thoughts on RVD? He's had kind of a weird career and rolling thunder is kind of stupid but I've enjoyed a lot of his work too.

Apparently Melissa Santos (ring announcer) from Lucha Underground wrestles too :lol:

Last edited:
What's you guys' overall thoughts on RVD? He's had kind of a weird career and rolling thunder is kind of stupid but I've enjoyed a lot of his work too.

My favorite ECW wrestler. Was a huge fan of his, and wish he would've held the WWE title around 02/03 instead of being part of the Levesque Midcard Sweeps. It sucked to see his last run with the WWE. Was totally bloated and washed. One thing I will say about him that even though he was my favorite ECW wrestle, he never at all switched up his style late in his career. He really just had in his mind his signature spots and did them no matter what :lol:

Back
Top Bottom