Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Last edited:
[h1]Kota Ibushi Interview "I don’t think I will be a full timer in WWE at all. I have a lot of things left in Japan. I want to wrestle in Japan."[/h1]
Ibushi : I felt something difficult to wrestle in WWE. How can I say… It was “taping”, so we have to focus on viewers rather than the fans in the arena. You know what I mean? The camera is located at no fans area. So we have to appeal to the direction. I have been wrestling for the fans in the arena. So it was a little bit difficult.
I don’t understand English at all. But I can understand the nuance and use body language. So I can communicate. lol.

I got more reaction from fans in US than in Japan. I think it is easier to wrestling in US.

I will wrestle in WRESTLE-1 Yokohama Cultural Gym on August 11th. And DDT has a big show at Ryogoku Sumo Hall on August 25th. But if I go forward to CWC, I wouldn’t wrestle the show.

I don’t think I will be full timer in WWE at all. I have a lot of things left in Japan. I want to wrestle in Japan.

What did I leave in Japan? I can’t say that… but the one who I wrestled against and with before.

On top of that, we can compete in ANY type of athletic competition. Me vs any of you dudes.

I will show you who has the belly.

Sprints
Pull ups
Pushups
Vertical leap

NTWT Combine

The offer is on the table
Already a stuntman training for American Ninja Warrior right now I would WASH you.

11% body fat.

Like yall really convinced yourselves that I have EVER had a belly in my damn life.

I guess yall want Cheerio Army to increase their numbers

I enjoy it. I will continue to play along

LL.gif

On another note... Watching Ultima Lucha episode 1 :nthat:...

And Cage just tried to curbstomp Willie Mack :x :smh: :lol: :smh:...

:pimp:

Now Mack and Havoc are back wrestling after those crazy matches :lol: :smh:...

On yet another note... My girl loves Lucha Underground :nthat:...

That's a keeper :smokin

Just finished watching this

The last 2 minutes of full on *** kicking :rofl: LU does such a great job of building/booking. Mil Muertes is a face, yet hasn't changed much from when he was a heel all that time. He's logically booked as a face cause that's what it called for once Matanza came in. The WWE would've unmasked him, changed his attire to orange & yellow and had him smile and high five the crowd every match

On top of that, we can compete in ANY type of athletic competition. Me vs any of you dudes.

I will show you who has the belly.

Sprints
Pull ups
Pushups
Vertical leap

NTWT Combine

The offer is on the table

Challenge accepted DC. You lift weights? Lol.

I do but I do more body weight than lift. Especially in the warm months. Rather be outside with the workouts.

I guess I am going to Mania. Minus whale right

I feel ya. I've been lifting heavy for the past 3 months by I'm trying to get more cut now. Running 2-3 miles 5 times a week and I'm seeing results already.

Back
Top Bottom