Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

A count out victory as the biggest win in Titus' career? :lol:

Titus' count-out win reminds me of Lex Luger's count-out win against Yokozuna @ Summer Slam :lol:

Yoko's WWF title was on the line, and Luger won VIA COUNT-OUT. Dude was celebrating in the ring with the roster like he won the damn belt. Hell, he made zero effort into bringing Yoko back in the ring, and was even counting along with the ref :smh: :rofl: :rofl:

At least he had the Lex express.. :rofl:

2270_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yet another reason why idk why wwe doesn't create more true hated heels.they got to
Titus' count-out win reminds me of Lex Luger's count-out win against Yokozuna @ Summer Slam :lol:

Yoko's WWF title was on the line, and Luger won VIA COUNT-OUT. Dude was celebrating in the ring with the roster like he won the damn belt. Hell, he made zero effort into bringing Yoko back in the ring, and was even counting along with the ref :smh: :rofl: :rofl:
yo i remember that like yesterday .hahaha.i was like wtf,u didnt win the belt.i was young too and still didnt get it.smh

I think Titus needs new music. That theme was cool when he was with DY and they did the millions of dollars dance and all that. Now that it's just him, there isn't any of that and the music just seems like it's not loud enough. He gets no pop with this theme....

Wish he didn't have to retire his heel theme so soon.

This. I also think that suspension may have zapped some his personality/spirit away. Intense heel Titus > tweener jokester Titus > I Love My Family face Titus

Back
Top Bottom